Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Checkmate Digital A1500 plus next batch ordering open  (Read 5416 times)

Description:

Offline clusterukTopic starter

Checkmate Digital A1500 plus next batch ordering open
« on: November 01, 2019, 11:38:06 AM »
Ordering system now ready for next batch ordering. I gave those on the waiting list a couple of days head start but now all can order.

Please note delivery time is between 3 to 6 months depending on place in the queue, and I will shut down the ordering system in a couple of weeks or when reaching 500 cases.

I have about 100 cases still to ship from Kickstarter backers and they will be gone mid November and then a break.

Please watch this video as it will answer most questions and is only about 12 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=032ABz6cK2c

http://www.amiga25.org

The following users thanked this post: Gryfon

Offline TribbleSmasher

Re: Checkmate Digital A1500 plus next batch ordering open
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 04:30:07 PM »
I'm planning to register for ordering.
What are the payment options? Any clue about the whole Brexit issue for non-offshore ppl? :)

Offline Gryfon

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2019, 11:59:33 AM »
Thanks you for this second production round Steve.  I've logged in and processed my order.

All of the details anyone needs are on the website and Steve has posted some very thorough videos to answer most questions.

https://www.checkmate1500plus.com/

I wish there was something I could do to help with the production side!   I'm really looking forward to delivery day.
\\"We should take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.\\" Ripley, Aliens

Offline Gryfon

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2019, 12:00:58 PM »
#TribbleSmasher

When paying on my own order it was only Visa or Mastercard.
\\"We should take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.  It's the only way to be sure.\\" Ripley, Aliens

The following users thanked this post: TribbleSmasher

Offline TribbleSmasher

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 11:55:04 AM »
I saw Steves (short! ;D) video yesterday, gonna try it today, thanks. :)

Offline TribbleSmasher

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2019, 01:13:20 PM »
Do i understand this right, the case itself is always the same and can accommodate all the different boards, just the back plates differ?

Offline Gryfon

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2019, 05:47:07 PM »
Yes that’s right.  The website has the full product list showing all the back plates. As I understand it you order a case with one of your choosing, then can also order alternatives. There’s also video links on the webpage, talking about the case and putting it together. With the A500 backplane you also get a very cool Zorro II re-director board which lets you use quite a few A2000 cards with your 500 board - very cool.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 05:48:40 PM by Gryfon »

Offline TribbleSmasher

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2019, 05:51:04 PM »
I put my order together, i can pay without cc as well, as it seems. Just have to find a way to justify/hide it for the Ms. :P

Offline Gryfon

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2019, 08:11:52 PM »
LOL- gonna have to tighten my belt for a month or so too, but I missed the Kickstarter and I don’t want to miss this opportunity.