Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AROS gets a community :)  (Read 4221 times)

Description:

Offline Wolfe

• Show all replies
Re: AROS gets a community :)
« on: March 30, 2004, 06:22:34 AM »
Well, I joined.  So the site will go to heaven in a wine glass.  Negative people would say hell in a hand basket, but I like to think positive.  

@cicilia

This sexy guy is their, but i'm married so I probably don't count.  But still sexy . . .  :-D

Oh yah, cicilia, read the article.  You are now world renown.  A star is born, a celebrity, nice interview.   :-D  
Avatar Babe:  Monica Bellucci  -    :love:

Offline Wolfe

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2004, 10:28:01 AM »
How long does it take to get an account activated?

Offline Wolfe

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2004, 02:01:24 AM »
@4pLaY

All I know is when I go to the site and log in it says "deactivated or not yet activated".  If I enter a wrong password it gives me a lost password or something like that.  It knows i'm in the system.

I use Safari and Mozilla depending which machine is on line.  My Mac or my ITX project system (AROS) with linux ATM.  Have been to sight on both.  Neither seem to have any problems.

If it doesn't give you an account you can't go in and correct anything if there was a problem on this end.

"Finish Button", yes as I remember, but how would your info get into the system if you didn't hit the finish button.

E-mail - I used the same account I use with all my personal stuff including ebay.

So how do we fix this situation?   :-?