Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Koules 1.16a for AROS doesn't compile  (Read 1220 times)

Description:

Offline MinuousTopic starter

Koules 1.16a for AROS doesn't compile
« on: July 27, 2012, 01:16:14 AM »
A port has been done of Koules 1.16a to AROS; however, the porter has neglected to include the executable in the release.

Typing 'make' doesn't work (object not found). Typing execute mmakefile.src doesn't work either:

"include: object not found
EXE: object not found
FILES: object not found"
etc.

(For future releases of my software, I will be changing the licence to require the executable to be included in all ports. Having to compile everything from source is laborious and error-prone, and it's one of the reasons I don't often use Linux (nor AROS).)

I have uploaded the source-only archive to http://amigan.1emu.net/releases/Koules-AROS.lha . Is anyone able to get this to compile successfully? And if so, could they kindly send me a binary, so I can prepare a complete archive for Aminet, etc.? Many thanks.

Offline Mazze

• Show only replies by Mazze
    • http://mazze-online.de
Re: Koules 1.16a for AROS doesn't compile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 01:43:51 AM »
Why didn't you just reply to the mail which I had used to send you the source?
I'm currently updating the applications/games which are built by the ports functionality of the AROS build-system in the ABIv1 branch. Next thing is to do the same in the ABIv0 branch. Then I can send you a binary.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 01:45:54 AM by Mazze »

Offline MinuousTopic starter

Re: Koules 1.16a for AROS doesn't compile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 05:26:09 AM »
Quote from: Mazze;701318
Why didn't you just reply to the mail which I had used to send you the source?

Well, I didn't want to bother you further since you had already gone to the effort to make the source changes.

I'm currently updating the applications/games which are built by the ports functionality of the AROS build-system in the ABIv1 branch. Next thing is to do the same in the ABIv0 branch. Then I can send you a binary.

Thanks, that would be appreciated.