Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga Revival Fair 2009 - Tables Available!  (Read 986 times)

Description:

Offline Mikey_CTopic starter

Amiga Revival Fair 2009 - Tables Available!
« on: October 02, 2009, 09:38:00 PM »
I am pleased to announce that the table/hall layout has been finalised and we have tables available for Amiga Developers/Traders/User groups etc.

The Tables are FREE (We just ask you to make a donation to the club funds of whatever you can afford)

Tables will be allocated on what we feel will add value to the event and not on a first come first served basis.

Additionally, I am personally asking, is there anyone out there in the UK who uses Hollywood and wouldn't mind doing a product demonstration in our Demonstration area?

Other programs, etc welcome!

Please post back here or PM me. I'll get in touch.

The Amiga North Thames Website will be updated in the coming weeks to include details of the event.

Mikey C
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 02:10:44 PM by Wayne »
YNWA!

Offline Mikey_CTopic starter

Re: Amiga Revival Fair 2009 - Tables Available!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 10:28:29 AM »
Addendum:

Thanks everyone for your support. Additionally one person has taken a table to sell all their old amiga gear, so if anyone wants to do the same, they are welcome to, we have about 4 table spaces left.

Really would love to have a couple more programmers/coders/ taking a table to demonstrate their projects.

Come on people, its down to all of us to celebrate all things Amiga in the UK, if we don't do it, who will?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 10:33:56 AM by Mikey_C »
YNWA!