Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: RETRO PLANET -The Website- launched!  (Read 991 times)

Description:

Offline Cool_amigaNTopic starter

• Show only replies by Cool_amigaN
RETRO PLANET -The Website- launched!
« on: September 19, 2014, 08:37:29 AM »
Hello fellow Amigans!

To celebrate our 1st anniversary issue, we have launched the new, official website of RETRO PLANET.

We have also decided to freely publish the full content of both interviews we have took with Mr. Trevor Dickinson (of A-EON) and from ACube, in their originail format (in english).

The interview from T.D/A-EON can be found HERE (was featured 1 year ago, in our 1st issue).

The Interview from ACube can be found HERE (was featured a couple of months ago).

In the future, we expect to release more interviews in their original format through our website, so don't forget to bookmark us!

Also,  note that the site is still under graphic redesign and a updated version will soon follow.

Thank you.

Offline Heiroglyph

• Show only replies by Heiroglyph
Re: RETRO PLANET -The Website- launched!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 10:57:49 PM »
I get a DNS failure on the link to the site.

Offline Darth_X

• Show only replies by Darth_X
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 10:41:42 AM »
Quote from: Cool_amigaN;773359
Hello fellow Amigans!

To celebrate our 1st anniversary issue, we have launched the new, official website of RETRO PLANET.

We have also decided to freely publish the full content of both interviews we have took with Mr. Trevor Dickinson (of A-EON) and from ACube, in their originail format (in english).

The interview from T.D/A-EON can be found HERE (was featured 1 year ago, in our 1st issue).

The Interview from ACube can be found HERE (was featured a couple of months ago).

In the future, we expect to release more interviews in their original format through our website, so don't forget to bookmark us!

Also,  note that the site is still under graphic redesign and a updated version will soon follow.

Thank you.

C00L!

Although I wouldn't consider A-EON 'retro' as they are making what they think is a modern 'Amiga' for OS4.

Offline Pyromania

• Sent from my Quantum Computer
    • Show only replies by Pyromania
    • http://www.discreetfx.com
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 10:21:00 PM »
Links work for me, great job!