Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: about Franko  (Read 5771 times)

Description:

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
Re: about Franko
« on: March 28, 2011, 11:06:52 PM »
Quote from: magnetic;625410
achtung

i was raised european i'm portuguese.. I also love how you just lump all americans into "yank" category.. I see now why you love franko.. more ignorance.

I am of the understanding "yank" has 2 meanings. The first is if you are American and you live in New York then you are a yank as in the New York Yankees baseball team. The second is if you don't live in America then "yank" is a slang term for all Americans.
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 11:43:00 PM »
Quote from: LordSpunky;625448
And don't get me started on your country causing the recession......it wasn't Labour, it wasn't the bankers, it was the American's.....so there :roflmao:

I agree with this. Americans did invent capitalism after all. Their obsession with goods sent the whole world bankrupt.

For the record i look at America the same way i look at Apple - nothing but marketing puff. I know perfectly well that Americas economy is the biggest in the world and that it is also the weakest. That doesn't sound like "The worlds most powerful empire in history" to me :)

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 11:50:42 PM »
Nonsense. Everyone knows pineapples are the key to economic growth throughout the world. It's either that or the big mac.

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 03:06:18 AM »
Quote from: Iggy;625551
Well I am a bit distressed over the arguments that blame us for a world wide recession. Yeah, the bankers took us to the cleaners, but we're not responsible for the entire planet's economy.

You are joking! I'm surprised that you would even try to deny this  :)

Maybe you should search "causes of global financial crisis" on Google and have a read :)

The Australian economy on the other hand is only one of the few economies that had growth :)

P.S. i'm not picking a fight with you :)

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 03:07:52 AM »
Quote from: magnetic;625552
Iggy

That fool doesnt know wtf he is talking about. Probably not much of an education. The reality is that the Euro banking structure runs the planet not US banks... us banks are the lackies for the Euro banks.. Even Chase manhattan.

Please provide proof.

P.S. i'm not picking a fight with you either ;)