Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: about Franko  (Read 5818 times)

Description:

Offline Plaz

Re: about Franko
« on: March 29, 2011, 01:18:16 AM »
What this thread needs is a bit of an ointment from the 70's...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc

Plaz

Offline Plaz

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 01:26:31 AM »
Quote from: kd7ota;625511
Today I spent sand blasting some trailing arms for my car to do a rear disc conversion. Quite fun and productive.  :)

Cool, I'm working on a drum to disc converstion on my car project. Was working on door panels yesterday. What model are you working on?

Figure the threads shot full of holes already, so might as well go for the automotive category for a minute. ;)

Plaz

Offline Plaz

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 01:56:24 AM »
Well I'm truely "melted" as I have no idea the accurate list of countries contributing to my DNA. German and Irish are strong contenders but there's also good evidence of Italian and maybe even a bit of Asian in our tree. Seems my forebeares didn't give a hoot about where they came and didn't make knowing or caring a priority. Honesly I've inherited that part too since I don't care to research it. I've got enought work to do figuring out where I'm going without spending too much energy looking back.

Long live the "mutts" :)
Plaz
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 01:58:34 AM by Plaz »

Offline Plaz

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 02:17:12 AM »
Quote from: cecilia;625533
the point is, however, is that we are still American.

America is a complicated experiment. Melting pot and fractured at the same time. More recently if feels like the list of people and ideas allowed to be melded is being censored, while still others don't want to meld and fragment themselves. Just isn't going to come to a good end that way.

Plaz

Offline Plaz

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 03:00:10 AM »
Quote from: Iggy;625556
Besides, hasn't this forum gone off the rails with all the personal rants?

Yup, just not enough mods to go around I guess

Plaz