Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: about Franko  (Read 5772 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
Re: about Franko
« on: March 28, 2011, 05:33:39 PM »
@ Rednova

First things first... YOU HAVE NOTHING TO APOLOGISE FOR SIR... :)

Very decent of you to do so but as I say there is no need for you to be sorry, it's the other way around and I indeed offer my sincere apologies to you for ruining your thread. I let my emotions get the better of me and stupidly got involved in something I should just have ignored... :(

Only too glad to help out with advice when I can and hope it was of some use to you... :)

So don't you blame anything that happened on yourself and keep on asking those questions that most here will only be more than happy to help yourself or others out with... :)

Cheers & Thank You

Franko

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 08:34:48 PM »
Quote from: koaftder;625376
yes, repeatedly.

Ain't falling for it this time matey... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 09:54:39 PM »
@ koatfder

Here for all to see is the PM I just sent you

Something to Say...
If you've got something to say about me mate then have the guts to PM me about it but don't keep pushing your luck on the forums...

Franko

That was sent in response to your remarks you have made in this thread and other where you are constantly saying things like "cool" because I got banned.

Now if you want to call that "nasty" then that's your choice but it not as nasty as the posts you were leaving on my site earlier and your not happy because I've deleted them and blocked you from posting anymore.

You and your little coalition of "old school aorg people"(magnetics words not mine) that magnetic was dumb enough to inform about in a PM, who are constantly complaining to the mods in order to get me banned for life can carry on with your pathetic little tactics.

As far as Im concerned if you have a problem with me then as I've said have the guts to take it up with me personally in a PM  as anything you have to say here on the forums from now on won't be read by me as you're now on my ignore list and let other people enjoy this site instead of trying to cause an argument with me... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 10:49:58 PM »
Quote from: LordSpunky;625412
Come on! Some times you just gotta read stuff and chuckle! Where is your sense of humour? My boy scrubs our roof tiles with a toothbrush once a year........blah blah......

What I know is this - I've miss the whole damn argument while I was watching another drama or two - but, get over it, Franko has a sense of humour, he is a giggle, he makes me laugh, while also can help with the reason I am here - my Amiga.

I've said it once before, I'll say it again - Franko, buy that man a beer! Hell, I'm a good mood, buy him two!

Spunky out

Man this is crazy... :lol:

I'm missing all the loony remarks here cos of the ignore feature (cept in quotes)... :)

Wow some folk actually believe all that they read, never ceases to amaze me that does... :rolleyes:

Here's a few more interesting facts about little old me for folks to believe... ;)

I mug old women on pension day... :)

I kick the dog every time I fart when we have visitors and tell them he just can't help himself and it because of all the curries he eats... :)

Yesterday I trained 3 squirrels to tap dance to "Can't Touch This" by M.C. Hammer... :)

Last year on holiday on the moon I pushed me grannie so hard just for a laugh and she floated off and was last seen by the hubble telescope floating round Mars singing "It's A Long Way To Tipperary"... :)

So there you have that's the gospel truth and of course you'd better believe it cos you read it on the net... ;)

Just off now to rob a few banks and win the lottery for the seventeenth time (cos I've got it rigged) so I can spend even more time on ebay buying Amiga stuff then re-listing it a double the price... :D

PS: You should try that ignore feature guys, it make for some hilarious reading... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 11:16:10 PM »
Man this ignore feature make for some bizzare reading how did all those War topics start and what on earth is Kesa talking about the New York Yankies for... :insane:

Makes as much sense as this... :)

[youtube]Nebe1zuEtbc[/youtube]

[youtube]LCiWXktdyTQ[/youtube]

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 11:35:25 PM »
As I haven't a clue about what's actually being said here, I'll throw in some words of wisdom that should cover just about everything... :)

Wibble... :)
Where's me shirt... :)
Upside down banana trees with pink fluffy bits... :)
AAAArold... :)
The aliens are in your back garden now... :)
Don't go into the light... :)
2+2 = erm... :)
I've just found more bodies in the basement, where do they all come from... :)
Slarti Bartfast invented Norway and the Amiga in his spare time... :)
Wee short fat things with big rubber lips... :)

There... think that should cover everything that being discussed... ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 11:40:45 PM »
Quote from: djrikki;625458
Lets lighten the atmosphere a little.. I'd like to dedicate this to Franko.

... and no its not the Doom-master ;p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tl-c_puzbM

Play it again Mr DJ... ;)

(unfortunately me memories not as good as it used to be but I think I remember the one in the pink dress, she used to work in the local chippie...:))

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 11:52:35 PM »
Quote from: djrikki;625466
I seem to remember that Franko Goes to Hollywood - Two Tribes was like one of those pieces of music BBC refused to play ... I can understand banning Cliff Richard... but cmon Franko Goes to Hollywood?

Wasn't there a similar fuss over there other song Relax?

Relax was at number one for 5 weeks and good old auntie beeb banned it for the using the words "when you want to come"... ;)

Wonder if they'd changed the words to "when you want to have an involuntary pelvic contraction" if it would have been allowed on Top Of The Pops... :D

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 02:11:24 AM »
@ Number6

Right so "He who shall not be named" if he (or is that me) say's anything about "They who shall not be named" then he/me would in fact actually be talking about the original "They who shall not be named" and not the new "They who shall not be named" even if "They who shall not be named" are talking about "He who shall not be named"... :)

But what if the new "They who shall not be named" are talking about the original "They who shall not be named" then how can "He who shall not be named" distinguish between the two "They who shall not be named'ed"... :(

Gawd... me brain cell hurts... think I/Me/We/He shall have to go and soak it in a nice cold glass lemon tea.... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 02:25:14 AM »
Quote from: number6;625537
Trust me. This all gets easier to understand when we finally get to the subject of "that which shall not be discussed"

@he who shall not be named and company in regards to they who shall not be named, regarding that which can not be discussed".

See what I mean?

After the first 3 original posts in this thread then from the bits n bobs that I can read it would seem that the subject of "that which shall not be discussed" could be anything under the sun... :confused:

So the chances of finding out just what "that which shall not be discussed" are about as much as this thread ever making any sense anymore... me thinks... or rather me doesn't methinks anymore, I think !!!

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2011, 02:30:04 AM »
Quote from: amigadave;625545
@ALL,

This thread does not deserve to be on an Amiga forum site.  I invite all of you to end this kind of childish crap and return to discussing Amiga related topics.

I actually agree with you on that one... :)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2011, 02:46:12 AM »
Quote from: Iggy;625551
Well I am a bit distressed over the arguments that blame us for a world wide recession. Yeah, the bankers took us to the cleaners, but we're not responsible for the entire planet's economy.

Unfortunately I read the quote you had in your post by magnetic and it's just another blatant lie as I never said any such thing, just wanted to clear that up... :)

But then when it's posted by someone without a brain who thinks an Australian is Eurotrash then I guess I shouldn't any better from someone like that... ;)

Offline Franko

• Show all replies
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 03:00:30 AM »
Quote from: Iggy;625556
...Australian is Eurotrash

Well your countrymen did toss them out. Of course our country was formed by the religious nuts that thought they were being persecuted and came here looking for freedom (and some Native Americans to abuse).

Besides, hasn't this forum gone off the rails with all the personal rants?

It would seem so from the quotes you've posted by magnetic as on the moderators advice I have him on my ignore list and haven't responded to him all night, but from what I can make out he's done nothing but insult me all night long so perhaps you should advise him to put an end to it and stop the personal rants... :)