Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Amiga Inc. Valuation Price $75 Trillion dollars  (Read 3942 times)

Description:

Offline number6

Re: New Amiga Inc. Valuation Price $75 Trillion dollars
« on: March 25, 2011, 02:40:00 AM »
Quote from: Transition;624439
They requested an equally crazy amount starting at 100 million in 2006.

No comment except to say there was a higher figure mentioned. Much higher. After all, one has to show their investors that the company is growing in value, right?

Offline number6

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 01:26:14 PM »
Quote from: dammy;624534
Last I heard it was up for sale so the investors want to cash out.

My comment, much like Transitions, was in relation to a particular time when they had investors. I'll be kind and won't mention how I sense their investors feel about them.
It's a fact that John Grzymala is working on behalf of the Kouri Family trust, which is Itec. Whether or not he is also acting on behalf of ProKom (Asseco) is unknown to me.
Pluritas in another matter. I've already expressed my view of this "sale" in other places.

Offline number6

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 04:42:55 PM »
Quote from: Matt_H;624577
Now, with the brand name tarnished, no products, no non-hobbyist developers, and the few remaining intellectual property assets in a perpetual state of legal Hell, they have the audacity to demand ten times as much money.

It boggles the mind.

To be fair, Transistion and I are referring to a past episode, which discreetfx only wrote about in 2007.
What Pluritas is asking now, and what they are saying is included in that offering, would require a personal contact.

Offline number6

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 05:08:03 AM »
Quote from: Matt_H;624768
Fair enough, but the portfolio of Amiga Inc today is just as bad as it was in 2007, if not worse, and I highly doubt they've had the moral epiphany to price the company anywhere near its actual value since that date, too. :)

/me rubs eyes...
did you just put Amiga Inc. and "moral" in the same sentence?
/me hears all the unpaid devs laughing in the background.