Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cinemaware launches Kickstarter for Wings: Directors Cut  (Read 8464 times)

Description:

Offline OlafS3

Re: Cinemaware launches Kickstarter for Wings: Directors Cut
« on: August 11, 2012, 06:22:19 PM »
I have pm them that they should announce support for any of the NG platforms otherwise I doubt they will create much interest. No answer... I think it is the typical case of someone just asking for the best of the community... the money :-)

Offline OlafS3

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 07:05:04 PM »
Now be realistic too... contracting developers works only with money and they obviously do not have the money. Everything you offer will be too much for them. Such a project can only work if they would be developers who could invest their time in it in the hope and expectation that it will be a success.

Or you offer them to work for them and only paid when it is successful. But you do not sound that way (and I would not want to either)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 07:08:04 PM by OlafS3 »

Offline OlafS3

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 11:26:41 PM »
I do not attack them for their business decision and wish them good luck collecting the money. But I personal do not donate for projects that are not directly connected to amiga. Nostalgia or old brand names are not enough for me. But everybody can decide for himself/herself...

Offline OlafS3

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 11:31:57 PM »
And regarding Ship is sailed, all is lost...

I think it is interesting what we can realize and where we will be in future (I write this from my view as a Aros-supporter) and I am looking forward to be a part of it. If it will become mainstream again is of course another question but you must try to get to the stars to reach them :-)

Offline OlafS3

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 04:01:12 PM »
What do you mean by Amiga OS here? 68k or AmigaOS (PPC) or Aros or MorphOS?

Offline OlafS3

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 04:17:11 PM »
I had asked but there were some doubts (f.e. regarding the amount of money). But I will try again.

Offline OlafS3

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 04:20:41 PM »
@Cinemaware

I have sent you a pm