Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A sad day  (Read 4917 times)

Description:

Offline nicholas

Re: A sad day
« Reply #134 from previous page: June 06, 2017, 11:02:59 PM »
Quote from: BozzerBigD;826723
@Nicholas

It's not a case of whether British born Muslims are British our not it's whether the Muslim communities take the Hadith's teachings on jihad seriously or not. The whole dodging the issue especially in the media and presumably in the mosques themselves is not going to solve the issue. It's not a race issue it's a doctrine issue.

Going back to JJ's original comment; can a Christian freely celebrate Christmas in Saudi Arabia? Food for thought ;-)

No they cannot. So stop %&$#?@!%&$#?@!%&$#?@!%&$#?@!ing funding those %&$#?@!%&$#?@!%&$#?@!%&$#?@!s!

First swear word starts with F and the second with C.

It's clear you aren't an educated man, so I'm going to help you.

Start by reading this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Secret-Affairs-Britains-Collusion-Radical/dp/1846687640
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 11:05:07 PM by nicholas »
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline outrun1978

• Show only replies by outrun1978
« Reply #135 on: June 06, 2017, 11:03:03 PM »
Jesus Christ the thread is still going on.... Lol
Amigaone X5000 4GB with Radeon HD 7750 and Amiga OS 4.1 FE Pre-Release

Amigaone 500 2GB with Radeon 5450 and Amiga OS 4.1 FE update 1

Amiga 1200 with ACA 1231/42 accelerator and Amiga OS3.9

Amiga CD32

Check out my blog at http://www.amigax5000.blog

Offline BozzerBigD

« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2017, 11:13:22 PM »
@nicholas

Maybe we've built a self destruct back door in the firmware code of all the Typhoon jets we sell them in case things go south ;-)

It is strange admittedly our trade / defense relationship with them. It's kind of an enemy of your enemy is your friend kind of deal. And it sounds like a proxy war against Iran in Yeman I'm sad to say.

Cor' this is good stuff! I'll have to watch a few episodes of Homeland after this! ;-)
"Art challenges technology. Technology inspires the art."

John Lasseter, Co-Founder of Pixar Animation Studios

Offline nicholas

« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2017, 11:35:28 PM »
Quote from: BozzerBigD;826726
@nicholas

Maybe we've built a self destruct back door in the firmware code of all the Typhoon jets we sell them in case things go south ;-)

It is strange admittedly our trade / defense relationship with them. It's kind of an enemy of your enemy is your friend kind of deal. And it sounds like a proxy war against Iran in Yeman I'm sad to say.

Cor' this is good stuff! I'll have to watch a few episodes of Homeland after this! ;-)

The first word of the Qur'an to be revealed was "Iqra"; Read.

Read that book. If you don't have the money for it at the moment PM me your address and I'll buy it for you.

PS: It's not a proxy war against Iran in Yemen, it's the genocide of Shi'as that these satanic bastards have been engaging in for the last 300 years with the full funding and support of the British establishment.

The same goes for Syria and Iraq, but in those places they can engage in Christian genocide too so it's a double win for them.

Read the book and then we can discuss this on more equal terms.
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline BozzerBigD

« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2017, 12:50:37 AM »
@nicholas

I'll stick to this thanks.

http://www.newsweek.com/struggle-between-sunni-and-shia-muslims-explained-291419

It's likely to be less biased.

Offline BozzerBigD

« Reply #139 on: June 07, 2017, 01:01:51 AM »

Offline nicholas

« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2017, 01:17:58 AM »
Quote from: BozzerBigD;826729
@nicholas

I'll stick to this thanks.

http://www.newsweek.com/struggle-between-sunni-and-shia-muslims-explained-291419

It's likely to be less biased.

The book is not about Shi'ism or Sunnism.

It's about Britain.

You can lead a horse to water.....

Offline nicholas

« Reply #141 on: June 07, 2017, 01:29:05 AM »
Quote from: BozzerBigD;826730
This looks good too:

https://www.channel4.com/news/sunni-shia-islam-muslim-syria-middle-east-key-questions

The Saud's and all these terrorist scum bags that go around murdering innocent people are not Sunni, they are Wahabbi.

Don't take my word for it, take the the word of the highest authority in Sunni Islam.

https://eruditeblogger.wordpress.com/2016/09/03/are-wahhabis-sunnis-chechnya-conference-and-saudi-anger/

Offline Rob

« Reply #142 on: June 07, 2017, 03:28:08 AM »

Offline nicholas

« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2017, 09:01:10 AM »
Quote from: Rob;826740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcCmjhO8KQ

That guy is a crackpot and the qualifications he claims to holds are fake. I haven't watched this video but i'm assuming it's more of his sectarian bs?

Offline gertsy

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by gertsy
    • http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~gbakker64/
« Reply #144 on: June 07, 2017, 09:30:12 AM »
Sorry I'm a bit confused. Came onto this thread late. So who are the Sunni's Amigakit or AOTL?
This is allegoric yeah?
And what do Franko and Cammy have to do with it? Apart from being missed more than AOTLs ability to sell x kit.

I might go back to my hiding spot with my phone on silent......shh..

Offline nicholas

« Reply #145 on: June 07, 2017, 09:45:16 AM »
Quote from: gertsy;826749
Sorry I'm a bit confused. Came onto this thread late. So who are the Sunni's Amigakit or AOTL?
This is allegoric yeah?
And what do Franko and Cammy have to do with it? Apart from being missed more than AOTLs ability to sell x kit.

I might go back to my hiding spot with my phone on silent......shh..

The mods were asked a week ago to split this into a CH thread but they either don't care or don't visit the place anymore.

I'm bored now so you won't have to put up with my replies.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:48:11 AM by nicholas »

Offline jj

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by jj
« Reply #146 on: June 07, 2017, 10:04:42 AM »
Mods ,what mods :)

Bring back wayne :)
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Xbox Live: S0ulA55a551n2

Registered MorphsOS 3.13 user on Powerbook G4 15"

Offline jj

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by jj
« Reply #147 on: June 07, 2017, 10:14:27 AM »
Quote from: BozzerBigD;826720
@JJ

I see the stereotypical Labour supporting Welshman who wants to ban smacking has tied his colours to the mast ;-)

The problem with your logic is that children aren't logical. You can't simply explain that cars are dangerous and expect that to act accordingly because when young they are very impulsive. One of the main problems with our society are the 'we know our rights', 'the world owes me a living' and 'our child can do no wrong' brigades. They represent a whole generation of people that just believe that they can let their kids do whatever they want with the odd XBox bribe and sage word of advice rather than proper well measured and consistant parenting which includes discipline. You're the tit if you think that a smack is 'never' required even when the child puts him or herself in danger! Either that or you've never had children of your own or are too left wing or liberal to function :-)

Get a career at a University or in Social Work and leave the parenting to those of us with a shred of common sense and less politically correct sensibilities.

And no Muslims are not attempting to ban Christmas as post the Manchester and London attacks they are too busy trying to distance themselves from the unfortunate teachings on Jihad contained within the Hadith (their religious book containing the life teachings of Muhammad). The only debate Muslims are facing currently amongst themselves is whether they are currently living during a time of 'lesser' or 'greater' jihad. If they are in a minority within a country it is normally the case that they seek out positions of influence, build up Muslim enclaves and raise big families until their country wide influence (and population) increases. 'Greater' jihad is suposed to begin once they are in a majority position i.e. Saudi Arabia. I guess some extremists are a bit to keen to persecute the infidels and jump the gun! Maybe you think Paul McCartney's "All You Need is Love" will change their minds? If you sleep better at night thinking good old simple liberal 'British Values' (presumably including banning smacking and silencing Christians) will overcome this highly motivated and purposeful terror than good luck to you in your delusion.

The most conflicting image seen recently in the media was the Burqa wearing woman on the BBC saying that the priority now was increased INTEGRATION!!! This was a woman wearing a Burqa! Who is supposed to integrate to which way of life? I take it that they expect us to conform to their way of doing things even if it takes decades. Liberal Wales you've been warned ;-)

No , not a labour supporter in general.  

Yeah that's great  logic,  so when you speed or break the law,  I fully support your local copper giving you a beating.  Because you are clearly too stupid to understand anything but violence.

If your children do not understand danger its probably because you do not have the intelligence or parenting skills to explain without resorting to violence.  It's not your fault, it's probably genetic, or your parents beat you too much it's affected your brain.

You don't need to be a liberal to understand that hurting your child is wrong.    We need laws on this otherwise where does smacking become abuse ?
“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw

Xbox Live: S0ulA55a551n2

Registered MorphsOS 3.13 user on Powerbook G4 15"

Offline F0LLETT

• Amigakit / A-EON Support
  • Administrator
    • Show only replies by F0LLETT
    • Ultimate Amiga
« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2017, 10:31:25 AM »
Think this thread has way run its course.
I would like to comment on some of the things here, however it will just cause more debate.
Quote from: Hungry Horace
Resolute and Industrious Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Ultimate Amiga Network (Home of SONY PSP Amiga Emulator and AMOS Factory)

Quote from:  He who shall not be named
"Chris is that you!!!"
My all time favorite quote.