Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

My 2nd A500T pic 02
My 2nd A500T pic 02
Previous Image | Next Image
Description: This is a picture of the pc mid-size tower that I will use to build my 2nd Amiga 500 Tower.
Picture Stats:
Views: 836
Filesize: 100.79kB
Height: 768 Width: 1024
Posted by: nscaleworld at July 10, 2012, 03:59:46 AM

Image Linking Codes
BB Code

Comments (1)

nscaleworld
July 10, 2012, 04:20:05 AM
I drilled out the rivets and removed the original back metal piece.  I will go to Ace hardware and buy a piece of 1/8 inch thick sheet aluminum.  Then I will cut it to fit the back of the case.  I will drill mounting holes in the sheet aluminum to match the original holes in the back of the case.  Then after I cut the holes for the connectors and file them smooth, I will install the sheet aluminum to the back of the case using 4-40 bolts, washers, and lock-nuts.  I also had to drill out the rivets that held on the 4 drive bay metal pieces.  I then cut these parts in half (2 drive bays) and filed the edges smooth.  I will remount them into the case using rivets.  I had to cut them because they were too long, and they hung down over the Amiga 500 motherboard.  The prep work to a pc tower case is a major step toward building a very nice Amiga Tower.  So, take your time and do a good job.  More pictures coming soon.