Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Phase 5 Digital Products comeback?  (Read 5888 times)

Description:

Offline zipper

Re: Phase 5 Digital Products comeback?
« on: September 23, 2016, 06:54:25 PM »
Google translated from a1k.org excerpts:

Salvador, all hot air. He probably needs a bit of advertising for his socks on ebay.

Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main File Number: HRB 105021 Announcement made on: 04/13/2016 22:01
 Publications of the Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main take place in () set to the address and the line of business without guarantee.
 New entries
04/13/2016
 HRB 105021: phase 5 digital products UG (limited), Bad Vilbel, Weißdornweg 10, 61118 Bad Vilbel. Company with limited liability. Association dated 02.03.2016. Business Address: Weißdornweg 10, 61118 Bad Vilbel. Subject: development and production of computer systems, design of hardware for computer motherboards, graphics cards, accelerator cards, computer case, input devices, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, software. Share capital: 100,00 EUR. General regulation of representation: If only one manager is appointed, he shall represent the company alone. More than one manager is appointed, the company is represented by the Managing Director. Managing Director: Fernandez Gomez, Salvador, Bad Vilbel, * 02.03.1975, with the power to conclude on behalf of the company in its own name or as representatives of a third legal transactions.
>>>
What a figure of fun - you can like him my information email so he can sue me, I'll go talk plunder my postage spot. At the bull%&$#?@!%&$#?@!%&$#?@!%&$#?@! no one will probably seriously believe? In Neuss one noticed already talking that technically has no deep knowledge in Gegenteil.
1.Er has no technical knowledge and no money. (Otherwise he would not such rubbish on Ebay list)
Today
 2.The phase5 products would all be redesigned as to present state neither the law nor the parts are available.
3.Selbst when having the entire design and content go along then let them bring him little. The rights has still Ralph Schmidt and is - should the hurdles 1) and 2) to be taken, not just watch, on the contrary. (Recall the PPC Rome history for WinUAE)
So you can only warn that money is better invested in each other Amiga developers before the guy. And I so do not want to raise to the level of a "developer" him - actually can not speak of a stage at the height

So they don't show high hopes...

Offline zipper

Re: Phase 5 Digital Products comeback?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 10:39:21 PM »
That was the way Prometheus PCI card was marketed
 and I ordered it at once.