Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sonic the hedgehog?  (Read 14682 times)

Description:

Offline Drummerboy

• Show all replies
Re: Sonic the hedgehog?
« on: April 24, 2011, 07:51:39 PM »
Quote from: Rebel-CD32;633389
I whipped up a quick concept demo of a Sonic game in Backbone a while ago. The game was actually playable, and using a few tricks I managed to make it seem a little more like Sonic than what Backbone typically allows, but of course it still wasn't anywhere near as good as the real thing. There's more info about it here: http://sonicamiga.blogspot.com/

The links don't work anymore, but if anyone is interested I can re-upload everything, including the compiled 2-level concept demo I put together and the Backbone project files so someone can continue to work on the game themselves if they want.

It runs on most Amigas with a hard drive, but runs better with a faster CPU. For anyone who doesn't know, Backbone is a platform/shooter game making program, available for free on Aminet. With Backbone, anyone can produce a pretty decent quality game without any programming knowledge and it's very easy to use.

Intersting.. I just saw anytime any very poor Sonic Amiiga version..

Yeah the links are broked, do you have thats Versions? and can you upload to somewhere to download and test?

Regards
Amiga 1000, 500, 600, 2000, 1200, 4000...

C= VIC 20 / 64 /SX64/ 128

Atari 600XL (SIC Cartdridge)
Atari 800XL (SIO2SD unit)

Jay Miner`s Atari 2600 - Wood front -

\\"Amiga, this Computer have a Own Live\\"--\\"Silence When the Drums are Talking\\".... DrummerBoy

Offline Drummerboy

• Show all replies
Re: Sonic the hedgehog?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 06:25:31 AM »
Yeah,

Its very nice.. I was trying this afternoon and  its on track!  GreaT! .

Hmmm.. Metal Slug its another Great Games would be amazing any Amiga Version!
Amiga 1000, 500, 600, 2000, 1200, 4000...

C= VIC 20 / 64 /SX64/ 128

Atari 600XL (SIC Cartdridge)
Atari 800XL (SIO2SD unit)

Jay Miner`s Atari 2600 - Wood front -

\\"Amiga, this Computer have a Own Live\\"--\\"Silence When the Drums are Talking\\".... DrummerBoy