Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: RetroGeekComputers.com Anyone had dealings with it?  (Read 11407 times)

Description:

Offline tokyoracer

• Show all replies
Re: RetroGeekComputers.com Anyone had dealings with it?
« on: April 02, 2008, 09:40:16 AM »
@ jiminy, You are joking right? April fools is over.

Offline tokyoracer

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 08:08:13 PM »
even if it was modern hardware it's unlikely that the authoraties would do anything due to the ammount of work involved. No joke here, they do try to avoid internet fraud because of that.

Offline tokyoracer

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 03:07:27 AM »
@ ChuckT, I experianced the same very recently. I have a parcel due by ParcelForce (totally hopless company) and then was wondering were my item was. I contacted the seller and he gave me a link with all then info to say it was deliverd. It even had the signature on the website showing a name M.K*** of which I had no idea who it was. I chased the local council but no luck. It wasn't until I had an alert from my door of another item that was waiting for me in the local post office. I went doen and put in the slip but noticed a parcel exacly the right shape for my item so I asked if it was mine. They look and IT WAS! Turns out one of the staff signed for it but I never got the alert through my door to say were it was! Been in there for nearly 2 weeks, bah!

Offline tokyoracer

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 10:05:36 PM »
A wise lessen has been learned. You are one of the lucky ones to get the gear back, he's stolen many expensive goods in the past. Now your in safe hands for your mobo, im sure everyone here will do what they can to help you. Sadly I can't help much, sorry.