Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amigamaniac  (Read 29604 times)

Description:

Offline paul1981

Re: Amigamaniac
« on: May 23, 2012, 09:43:54 PM »
Quote from: Havie;694075
Just to say that I received my PSX to DB9 cables the other day and they are brilliant. Very well built (very professional) and work a treat. Can recommend that anyone playing games on their Amiga get one or two. The have solved the most frustrating Amiga gaming problem ever - Nova bombs in Battle Squadron (no more random and frantic rotation of the stick just press a button and 'booooom').

Up for jump -pah, I clone a button.

Straff in Gloom - brilliant.

No more paying over the odds for a dodgy CD32 controller- just use a PS1/2 controller and pop it in CD32 mode!

Also, had lots of good communication with Nathan who seems to be snowed under with loads of orders. He's a good guy, if you're waiting for something, just give him a chance and it will come.

And finally, remember, without people like Amigamaniac, our Amiga experiences will be less rich and pleasurable.

Hmmm...I might be interested in getting a couple of these. Do you have a photo of the adapter? I've checked his site and it says not for A600 yet, and that's what I'd want to use it with. Just my luck!