Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WTB UK Action Replay Mk 3 for Amiga 500 and 1.5MB+ trapdoor memory card  (Read 1382 times)

Description:

Offline CLXIVTopic starter

• Show only replies by CLXIV
Hello, I'm looking for an Action Replay Mk 3 for Amiga 500 and 1.5MB+ trapdoor memory card to take total up to 2MB.

Payment via anything with buyer protection (so not Paypal gift).

Offline AndyFC

You can buy new mem expansions which will come with support and warranty eg https://amigastore.eu/en/710-amiga-500-512kb2mb-memory-expansion-rtc.html

The version of the Agnus chip in the 500 will determine the maximum chip ram you can have but it can be replaced.
A1200 in DIY Tower. 3.2 ROMs (softkicking 3.2.2), OS 3.2.2 with ClassicWB, CF card, CD RW and IDE to SD adapter running off the internal IDE port (using the A4000 4-port IDE adapter from Amigakit), Pistorm 32 lite with Pi4/2GB/Emu68 or Blizzard 1230-IV, with 32MB 60ns RAM and 50MHz 68882 FPU. 3COM PCMCIA Network card running with Miami DX.
MorphOS on PowerMac G5 and ATI 9600 pro

Offline CLXIVTopic starter

• Show only replies by CLXIV
Really good point - thanks! It didn't even occur to me that these might be still being manufactured.

It seems it's not quite as plug-and-play as the classic cards - I also have to pop something over the Gary for this one to work. But I think even I could handle that  ;D