Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: C= Trade Mark Has A New Daddy  (Read 12675 times)

Description:

Offline Optimus

• Show only replies by Optimus
Re: C= Trade Mark Has A New Daddy
« Reply #14 from previous page: December 27, 2012, 10:27:53 PM »
Anyone know what happened with this?

Offline Darrin

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by Darrin
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 06:41:01 PM »
Quote from: Optimus;720477
Anyone know what happened with this?

My guess is that someone with delusions of grandeur got a reality check.  ;)
A2000, A3000, 2 x A1200T, A1200, A4000Tower & Mediator, CD32, VIC-20, C64, C128, C128D, PET 8032, Minimig & ARM, C-One, FPGA Arcade... and AmigaOne X1000.

Offline number6

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2013, 05:50:09 PM »

Offline TheBilgeRat

• Show only replies by TheBilgeRat
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2013, 05:56:49 PM »
Quote from: number6;732288
@thread

the new circus comes to town

But what does it all mean, Basil?

Offline number6

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2013, 06:50:11 PM »
@TheBilgeRat

I just discovered this most recent lawsuit, so it will take some time to gather any facts.

But logically, something does not add up here to me.

This is, in effect a counter suit directed at one of the parties involved in fighting over the Commodore parent company. If that suit has not been settled, I just wonder why Leadgate S.A. is filing solely against the plaintiff.

The other mystery is the fact that Asiarim based its last gasp chance for revenue on a relationship with CommodoreUSA. Without that relationship, they've got squat.
Why then is more money being poured into this battle and new participants coming to join the fray?

Logic would say a new unnamed player is on the scene or something similar, but that's merely speculation. After all, they've been fighting over nothing for eons. But either way that proves to me that although forum posts from users see little value to branding, the big players still do.

Offline CritAnime

• Previous Life Time Member
    • Show only replies by CritAnime
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 01:09:13 AM »
I have posted on AW.net about my views on this. But just so people can see I will post a summery.

Leadgate S.A. looks to be a investment consortium. But this might shed light on it. http://uruguaybr.com/2012/06/16/leadgate-turns-in-its-shares-of-flag-air-carrier-pluna-and-leaves-behind-301-5-million-usd-in-debt/

Now working for a bank a while back I dealt with collecting debt owed by buisnesses. From my pespective it would appear that regarldess of initial investment been returned there is probably some form of outstanding debt, ?interest ?admin fees, and they are now chasing for it.

Offline number6

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2014, 11:32:36 PM »
Quote from: CritAnime;732313
I have posted on AW.net about my views on this. But just so people can see I will post a summery.

Leadgate S.A. looks to be a investment consortium. But this might shed light on it. http://uruguaybr.com/2012/06/16/leadgate-turns-in-its-shares-of-flag-air-carrier-pluna-and-leaves-behind-301-5-million-usd-in-debt/

Now working for a bank a while back I dealt with collecting debt owed by buisnesses. From my pespective it would appear that regarldess of initial investment been returned there is probably some form of outstanding debt, ?interest ?admin fees, and they are now chasing for it.

Indeed C= Trade Mark Has A New Daddy.

Source

Offline number6

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2014, 04:30:53 PM »
Quote from: number6;756077
Indeed C= Trade Mark Has A New Daddy.

Source

Trademark has passed opposition period and is now registered:

with links