Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Latest "UnOfficial" AmiWest 2010 Show info  (Read 1639 times)

Description:

Offline amigadaveTopic starter

• Lifetime Member
    • Show only replies by amigadave
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Latest "UnOfficial" AmiWest 2010 Show info
« on: September 14, 2010, 01:05:39 AM »
As I have done for the past 2 years, I will again be showing the latest  version of MorphOS2.x at the AmiWest 2010 Show this October.  This year I  will be showing MorphOS2.5 and/or 2.6 (if released in time) on four  different computers, including; my Efika inside a new case that I am  working on, 1.5GHz G4 MacMini, 1.25GHz G4 eMac (more about this machine  below), and finally, MorphOS2.6 Beta Release (if the Public release is  not finished in time) running on my Dual 1.25GHz G4 PowerMac.  A demo of  the "Pack Ultimate" (many free programs organized w/installer by "Papiosaur") for MorphOS2.5 and above  will also be shown on one or more of the above computers.

I will  also be running the Amiga Game Competition again this year and have even  better prizes for the winners.  The grand prize is the above mentioned  1.25GHz G4 eMac w/1gb RAM & 160gb hdd set up to dual boot MacOSX  & MorphOS2.5.  The MorphOS Development Team members have agreed to donate a  license key to the winner of this computer upon completion of the  competition.  The eMac also has an AirPort card installed for WiFi &  a Bluetooth module which are both supported when running MacOSX (no MorphOS  support yet).  Other prizes include a stock A500 and a AmiKit CD plus  more. (if anyone has other Amiga gear or software they would like to  donate to the prize fund, please contact me ASAP)  There will be a small  entrance fee to participate in the Amiga Game Competition this year,  $75 divided by the number of participants (only used to defray a portion  of my costs to attend AmiWest).

I hope to see many of you there,  please introduce yourselves.  It is going to be the best AmiWest in  many years, if not the best ever, so don't miss it.  Also don't miss out on  your chance to win a dual booting eMac w/registered MorphOS2.5 license key, Amiga  A500, or other prizes by entering the Amiga Game Competition.

Donations of eMac, A500 & other prizes by Efficient by Design (that's me)
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)

Offline jorkany

• Show only replies by jorkany
    • http://www.amigaos4.com
Re: Latest "UnOfficial" AmiWest 2010 Show info
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 03:37:41 PM »
Sadly, I will not be attending.