Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bill McEwen's appearance on TechTV  (Read 4613 times)

Description:

Offline Blackbeard

• Show only replies by Blackbeard
Re: Bill McEwen's appearance on TechTV
« Reply #14 from previous page: March 19, 2002, 01:35:48 AM »
I got my son to download the interview on his super-hot cable modemed PC and I made him watch it with me! It's one thing to read about these things and another to actually see it with your own eyes. I agree...the presenter was over the top but Bill coped very well and even managed to squeeze in a few words between the rubbish. Congratulations Amiga. The future looks fine...just hope I can raise enough folding stuff to get me a new Amiga1.5 and still have enough to feed the wife and 4 kids!  :-o
\\\'Scruffy looking? Who\\\'s scruffy looking?\\\'

Offline cecilia

• Amiga Snob
    • Show only replies by cecilia
    • http://cecilia.sawneybean.com/
Re: Bill McEwen's appearance on TechTV
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2002, 11:53:25 PM »
just read the transcript. the interviewer sounds like an idiot ;-)
as someone who ISN'T a programer but mearly a lowly artist I must say that what Bill is talking about makes me happy. I've been saying for years (and several Amiga owners back) that Amiga should be on any and every piece of computer hardware there is. And getting MicroShaft to pay for some of this is true revenge. I'm sure they don't fully understand what's going on but who cares. F B. Gates!

and as for AMerican's being fat, yep, it's true. not because there isn't good food here, it's that American's eat alot of very bad fast foods (too much fat and carbs, not enough protein. not enough essential fats and not enough antioxidants). i've never seen so many FAT people in my entire life! I'm sorry to say.

let's hope that (a) Amiga thrives under this new leadership and (b) Americans learn to eat.
the no CARB diet- no Cheney, Ashcroft, Rumsfeld or Bush.
IFX CD Tutorial