Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: blender benchmarks  (Read 7031 times)

Description:

Offline Kawazu

• Show all replies
Re: blender benchmarks
« on: February 03, 2012, 12:07:41 PM »
Quote from: AmigaNG;678937
I have no problem with benchmarks, I'm actually interested to know how fast my new Amiga will run. Its just I get the feeling some people are trying to prove a point with them. Sorry if I'm wrong.  

Here the thing I have a PC, a bit old now, it has Intel Core 2 duo running at 3Ghz, AMD 5790HD 1gb graphics card, 4gb DDR3 1066mhz ram, creative titanium 7.1 sound card, 2x1tb hard drives and windows 7 64 bit, now this PC can do everything I need it too, and my guess it likely three or four times faster if not more than my x1000 will be or ever will be, my point is I didn't buy it for performance, I bought it for the best AmigaOS experiences I can have, to be more part of the great amiga community, to try and get back into my amiga roots, I think a few people cant or never will understand that and thats fine, it just some posts at the moment are coming across as try to spoil the fun, again I'm sorry if I'm wrong, text is never a good way of translating what people real motives are.

Then dont read it.

If you say "i want a machine that gives me the best OS4 experience" and the machine that gives you that is already out and not the latest most expensive hardware, dont you want to know these kinds of things?

So please tell us how a lesser more expensive system gives you a better experience? Or do you hate your money that bad?