Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga First Person Shooters  (Read 5385 times)

Description:

Offline Nick

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga First Person Shooters
« on: December 10, 2002, 06:54:20 PM »
Well I like FPSers, but as MANY have you have heard a hundred times. I really want flightsims. Yes
things like the excellent GT3 would be cool for the Amiga, but that is asking a little much at the
moment. I actually find it quite hard to open my wallet for Amiga games. Ever since having my PSX,
then PS2 its been difficult. I have a few. Things like Napalm (WAHOO I found my CD today, Been lost
for months), Myst and Foundation DC. My PS2 games whoop anything currently available for the Amiga.
This is a shame. I REALLY do want a flight simulation though. A proper, complex flightsim. Something
to get my teeth into.

As for whats available at the moment, after playing Quake 2 at the WOASE I was impressed. I may even
get this when I have the money. Yes it costs, but we do have to buy some games. Something I hope to
do more of in the future. Breathless was a damn good game. I got to one of the last levels. I think
it was the penultimate level, then I lost the security sheet. ANNOYING!

Offline Nick

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga First Person Shooters
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2002, 06:34:27 PM »
Well I only have two reasons why I would want a PC.

1 Flight sims. I don`t really care about any of the other games.

2 Lightwave 7.5. Though hopefully Realsoft3D will be good enough to stop that craving.

There are so many gaps in the games market on the Amiga. He have no upto date simulations of any kind.

Another game to add to your list of FPSers is Corporation. OK graphics for then, but with a control system which made it horrible. It may be a good game, but I`ll be damned if I`ll play it.