Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Commodore USA has my money, I have no computer"  (Read 11013 times)

Description:

Offline CritAnime

• Previous Life Time Member
    • Show all replies
Re: "Commodore USA has my money, I have no computer"
« on: November 24, 2011, 12:58:43 PM »
*sigh*

Is this still going on. Honestly while I have been on my honeymoon I thought this whole CUSA stuff had blown over. Maybe the guy who bought it should have looked at the fine print to see if his card issuer covers crap bought lol :rtfm:

Isn't CUSA an LLC? Could be interesting if he tries to claim the money back and they have nothing left.

Next we will probably be hearing that CUSA have bought the Amiga rights are something.

Offline CritAnime

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 03:03:19 PM »
Quote from: Borut;668906
Yes they bought the rights from evil Amiga Inc.(ompetent)

Are you yanking my chain or been serious? If serious then I fear the world literally had gone bat crap insane.

Offline CritAnime

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 07:37:54 PM »
It might be the one person complaining about it to the world. but it doesn't mean that there won't be others that won't have gone through this. In fact I sure that I have seen some complain on their site that this has happened to them too. Though, as if by magic, a week later one has turned up.

Offline CritAnime

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 08:47:23 PM »
Give it chance. I am sure he will turn up.

Offline CritAnime

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 06:00:28 PM »
Both websites share the same email address. So it's not even a case of sending an email to one site not getting through to them. We have seen their response to both potential and actual customer queries. So not responding to emails is no big surprise really.

Offline CritAnime

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 11:10:20 PM »
I know it's off topic a little but I don't fully understand all this legal stuff lol. How does all this effect their buisness as it stands. Is there a possibility that the license will just disolve?

As for what spirantho said...

I don't hate CUSA so much as don't trust them. If they can 100% show that they are willing to play ball with the communities and help bring the brands back out of the shattered slums they are in then I am more than willing to change my views. Yet we have seen in the past, including recent past, that tey are still a little too immature to do anything.