Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mindkiller BBS Software?  (Read 400 times)

Description:

Offline lucidphreakTopic starter

• Show all replies
Mindkiller BBS Software?
« on: June 08, 2016, 03:35:36 AM »
Does anyone happen to have a copy of Mindkiller BBS Software?

I've searched all of the ftp/collections I know of and cannot find it.. Was on a few BBS's back in the day that ran it and would like to have a copy...

Thanks for any replies!!

• Show all replies
Re: Mindkiller BBS Software?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 08:09:07 PM »
hi Acill..

Not sure why you asked me about ami-x when I was asking for Mindkiller?

• Show all replies
Re: Mindkiller BBS Software?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 11:01:17 PM »
Quote from: Acill;809754
Just thought you may have been looking for BBS software in general is all. Have you tried over at EAB? Its the best chance to find it I think.

I tried to word my reply so it wouldn't sound like I was being a dick.. :) Sounds like I did a so-so job..

I appreciate the info.. I'm very aware of c-net, zeus, ami-x, sigma, etc... I collect bbs software for older non-dos/windows/mac/*nix operating systems. Mindkiller is a bbs software that I have not been able to find and really wanted to add to my collection. I also do sort of like it better than a lot of other bbs software though I will admit that with the right modding, other software can look just as good.

I also collect hacking and phreaking apps like blueboxes, wardialers, codescanners, etc.. I have posted that elsewhere but I see you appear to have run an underground board in the past - so if you have any of that stuff I'd love to find out what you've got and maybe it leech it off of you! :)

Thanks again for the reply - and no offense meant with my reply to you..