Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A500 Promo  (Read 5411 times)

Description:

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Re: A500 Promo
« on: February 21, 2010, 06:46:03 AM »
Quote from: Cammy;543879
Hell Labs, do you have to be so ignorant in every post you make on this forum? The CDTV had some very well made and informative video ads made for it that explain the many uses it had as a multimedia entertainment system with the ability to easily turn it into a fully functioning home computer. Just have a look on YouTube maybe before coming back with comments you know are going to piss off most of the people on this forum (like nearly everything you have ever posted on Amiga.org).

+1 Cammy!

I am surprised to see you post something so harsh (but true) on these forums.  It is usually me or one of the other hot headed members here that get fed up with someone who repeatedly posts such ignorant messages on the forums and posts a flaming message aimed at the offender.  I have been posting much less often though and restraining myself from voicing my opinions as much as possible since the first of the year.  I fear that even the A.org forums are getting infected by young disrespectful computer users that feel they can post anything they want and they get some kind of kick from making other users angry, or they get on a power trip from putting others down from the safe distance of their keyboard without fear of retaliation.  Not that all offenders are young, many older but immature users have the same sick mind set.

It is this growing frequency of bad behavior that has me spending less and less time on any forums, as the lack of courtesy and common sense is sickening to see.
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)