Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Gold 2.7 release for the Vampire accelerators  (Read 45989 times)

Description:

Offline clebin

• Show all replies
Re: Gold 2.7 release for the Vampire accelerators
« on: March 05, 2018, 03:18:32 PM »
Are we now pretending that we don't know the meaning of a "free update"?

Or that "free, as in beer" is not a well understood concept alongside "free, as in speech"?

FFS, the lengths that some people will go to piss on other people's work.

Offline clebin

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 03:20:50 PM »
Quote from: kolla;836935
I would not dare to use it for anything else than what Gunnar dictates.

Another childish trolling attack - what a surprise. I've heard you say that you're just providing balance, etc as if anyone is expected to believe that. You're a joke.

Offline clebin

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 12:56:33 PM »
Quote from: ALB42;836978
:huh:
As a developer, I really feel unwell to see something like this...  so there is no room for legit complains? no Bug reports, no feedback at  all...

Every "real" developer is very happy about error/bug  reports, especially when the user searched for a simple reproduction way  and it is  reproducible. At least me, but maybe I'm from yesterday, today you are only allowed to cheer!

Just my 2 cent.

You're absolutely right! Just for the avoidance of doubt: my last post was specifically aimed at one user and you'd have to go back through months and years of his posts to see why I might get frustrated and post that. Maybe I should've kept my trap shut, but I don't like to see the obvious delight that some people take in rubbishing other people's work. I'd never want to discourage serious, level-minded and productive developers like you from chipping in with construtive criticism. HTH.