Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Suggestions and feedback forum being closed  (Read 8408 times)

Description:

Offline AccyD

• Show all replies
Re: Suggestions and feedback forum being closed
« on: February 05, 2004, 08:11:58 PM »

Wayne wrote:
 You can't make everyone happy
Wayne

That attitude is certainly the best one to have, and as far as I am concerned you and your team do a fantastic job of moderating/developing the site and you deserve the respect that, that success confers. Some of the posts on other threads have been down right rude and should not have been made, so I fully understand & support  your decision to close the forum (in the short-term at least).

As celiea has said previously, this is your (as in the team) site and you should run it as you see fit. In my opinion - and I accept that I am a relative newcomer to the "scene" - it is far and away the best of the Amiga related websites, and given the number of visitors everyone else seems to support my views.

As for those who ruin it for us by their childish comments, how many of those people would be prepared to devote so much of their time as the moderators and webmasters do FOC? Probably none, it just goes to show that they are a bunch of people who gain satisfaction from disrupting other's enjoment and as far as I am concerned the webmasters are well within their rights, and encouraged, to ban such people (as I'm sure they know who they are).

Anyway, best of luck to the moderator/webmaster team for the future !

Offline AccyD

• Show all replies
Re: Suggestions and feedback forum being closed
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 07:02:05 PM »
{edit by admin: off-topic}