Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ScummVMAGA with broken sword I get ScummVM could not find any game .....  (Read 1295 times)

Description:

Offline AmigaClassicRuleTopic starter

• Show only replies by AmigaClassicRule
I do not know what to do anymore. I have tried many times I even followed the installation steps for Broken Sword for ScummVM and when I tried it in my Amiga I keep getting "ScummVM could not find any game in the specified directory" no matter what I do. I cannot run Broken Sword or even add it...to my ScummVMAGA.

If anyone have managed to get the setting working can they send me a link to download the files or setting or guide me in how to get it working?

Thanks in advance.

Offline NovaCoder

Hiya,

I think I pulled support from ScummVM AGA for Broken Sword because it was too slow under AGA, maybe I'll add it back in if I can ever get the speed up enough.

You might even find one of the older AGA ports that supports it if you are lucky.

[youtube]dDuDfD5yPeo[/youtube]
Life begins at 100 MIPS!

Nice Ports on AmiNet!

Offline AmigaClassicRuleTopic starter

• Show only replies by AmigaClassicRule
Quote from: NovaCoder;733575
Hiya,

I think I pulled support from ScummVM AGA for Broken Sword because it was too slow under AGA, maybe I'll add it back in if I can ever get the speed up enough.

You might even find one of the older AGA ports that supports it if you are lucky.

[youtube]dDuDfD5yPeo[/youtube]

Oh ok. That explains the situation then. But the game can run on scummvm RTG version of the Amiga, right?

Offline NovaCoder

Yep, check the video I just posted ;)
Life begins at 100 MIPS!

Nice Ports on AmiNet!