Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: iGame  (Read 2247 times)

Description:

Offline SirGrahamTopic starter

• Show all replies
iGame
« on: October 21, 2012, 04:48:18 PM »
Hi you all.

I have WHDLoad with a few games. Everything is ok and I can even play them with the command line.

The problem is iGame because it detects the games but, when double clicking, nothing happens. It says 'Writing to disk, please wait...' and that text disappears. I can click another game with the same results.

I think iGame can't find WHDLoad so I've tried to copy WHDLoad to iGame directory and even adding WHDLoad to the PATH, but... nothing.

I know this issue haes been discussed hereabout, but I can't find a solution.

Thank you.

• Show all replies
Re: iGame
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 08:41:45 PM »
I'm thinking... Does iGame need the registered version of WHDLoad? I have the shareware one. I have looked at iGame's WEB but found nothing.

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 05:32:33 PM »
I've executed Snoop and generated a report, which is attached to this post for clarity. You can see it very well with notepad.

I have iGame at reserved:Juegos/iGame, WHDLoad at reserved:WHDLOAD and games hanging from reserved:WHDLOAD/Juegos. For example, reserved:WHDLOAD/Juegos/A, reserved:WHDLOAD/Juegos/B...

This is the report of Snoop. The first 15 lines are when launching iGame then, until 28 included, when trying to execute game Out Run. The last 3 appear when closing iGame.

There many things that fail but the important ones are OK. What do you think?

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 06:31:53 PM »
Thanks for helping.

This is the report with WHDLoad executed directly with the command line setting only data and slave parameters. When reading it, remember the app is installed at reserved:WHDLoad and the game is at reserved:WHDLoad/Juegos/O/OutRun. The game executes perfectly well.

With iGame, WHDLoad splash message doesn't even appear. That makes me think it is not found but I tried to add it to the PATH and even copying it to the directory of iGame with no results.