Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: iGame  (Read 2249 times)

Description:

Offline esc

Re: iGame
« on: October 21, 2012, 05:33:56 PM »
Try using snoopdos to see what iGame is looking for and where it is looking.  This should clue you in to the missing files.

Offline esc

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 09:00:44 PM »
I don't think so...

Did you try using snoopdos to see what files aren't getting found?

Offline esc

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 05:41:13 PM »
Hmm, I'm not sure.  The part of that output that looks iffy to me is this:

17    iGame        ChangeDir    reserved:WHDLOAD/Juegos/O/OutRun
18    iGame        ToolType    SLAVE                                            OK
19    iGame        ToolValue    reserved:whdload/juegos/o/outrun/OutRunSega.Slave        outrunsega.slave    Fail
20    iGame        ToolType    slave                                            OK
21    iGame        ToolValue    reserved:whdload/juegos/o/outrun/OutRunSega.Slave        outrunsega.slave    Fail
22    iGame        ToolType    SLAVE                                            Fail
23    iGame        ToolValue                                    outrunsega.slave    Fail
24    iGame        ToolType    slave                                            Fail
25    iGame        ToolValue                                    outrunsega.slave    Fail
26    iGame        Open        PROGDIR:gameslist                        Write            OK
27    iGame        Execute        whdload outrunsega.slave                    Single            OK
28    iGame        ChangeDir    reserved:Juegos/iGame

All the issues with the slave.  Lines 19-26.  Can you use snoopdos when you launch this game straight from whdload?  And attach output?  I'm not sure so far.  :)