Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 'Gods', now how awesome is that?  (Read 4963 times)

Description:

Offline DrDekker

• Show all replies
Re: 'Gods', now how awesome is that?
« on: September 06, 2011, 01:01:55 PM »
Gods is my favourite Amiga game of all time.  I got this game free when I subscribed to Amiga Format.
I've completed it many times and still never tire of it since throwing switches and completing puzzles in different combinations or orders often yields different bonuses and levels of gameplay.

To this day I still haven't managed to reveal the secret platform to enable me to operate the stone button above the last ladder in the first level/world.  There was a walk through in either AF or CU Amiga which described how this was done and I'm sure it was time related - but despite my best efforts I've never done it.  There's an invisible platform in the second level too that I've never been able to 'use'.

I think these 'challenges' alone will keep me playing Gods until I've discovered their secrets.
Any ideas?

Chaos Engine is probably my next favourite, closely followed by Cannon Fodder, Pinball Illusions, Speedball 2 and Magic Pockets.
A1200, M-Tec 1230 @28MHz, FPU, MMU, 8Mb fast ram, SCSI card, 512Mb HD, Power CDROM drive, PS2 optical mouse