Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Question About Train Driver 3, How To Do Demo Version-Full Version?  (Read 36 times)

Description: Train Driver 3

Offline Sugo77Topic starter

• Tester
    • Show only replies by Sugo77
    • IgorPetrovich77
Hello guys!
I found and downloaded Train Driver 3 on aminet.net, and installed this game on my virtual HDD image in AmigaOS 3.9 in my Emulator WinUAE 5.2.0 64-bit. I even merged 2 versions of Train Drivers - Train Driver 2 + Train Driver 3...(This was possible in installing process, in options of installator of Train Driver 3)
All works fine, but!...
Now to my question...
When i run this game, then i always get message "10 mile demo - see docs for info about full version"
I used online .doc viewers in my web-browsers and learned full documents-all pages, and not found any info about how to do Demo-Version to Full Version of this game, why so? Why they said about it and no infor about it by fact? And now to question, someone know how to do this demo version of this game Train Driver 3 - to full vserion?
(Maybe need CD Keys, Registration or what need to do?)

P.S.:
Train Driver 3
https://www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=4211

Updated\Added:
Also i downloaded TrainDriver3up (Update) to Train Driver 3 also from aminet.net, but not sure, what this can help with my question...(Not tested update yet...)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 05:31:10 PM by Sugo77 »
Tester

Offline AndyFC

Re: Question About Train Driver 3, How To Do Demo Version-Full Version?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 08:55:49 PM »
These instructions are at the end of the Aminet readme file. The instructions are from 1997 so I doubt they are still valid. The URL doesn't work.

Send Cash, Guaranteed Cheques, British Postal Orders to the address above
OR pay by ACCESS/VISA/MASTERCARD from F1 Software Tel:01392 493580

For latest info:
http://users.powernet.co.uk/robins/
A1200 in DIY Tower. 3.2 ROMs (softkicking 3.2.2), OS 3.2.2 with ClassicWB, CF card, CD RW and IDE to SD adapter running off the internal IDE port (using the A4000 4-port IDE adapter from Amigakit), Pistorm 32 lite with Pi4/2GB/Emu68 or Blizzard 1230-IV, with 32MB 60ns RAM and 50MHz 68882 FPU. 3COM PCMCIA Network card running with Miami DX.
MorphOS on PowerMac G5 and ATI 9600 pro