Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Amiga Experience  (Read 1490 times)

Description:

Offline TjLaZer

Re: My Amiga Experience
« Reply #14 from previous page: August 15, 2004, 10:11:04 PM »
Tis a shame people hack up and ruin their Amigas.  All of mine are in pristine and mint condition, and non yellowed.  I like them that way. :P  Nothing worse than a yellowed trashed Amiga. lol
Going Bananas over AMIGAs since 1987...

Looking for Fusion Fourty PNG ROMs V3.4?

:flame: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline Wibbly

• Show only replies by Wibbly
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2004, 02:04:29 AM »
LMAO.

I used to be of the opinion that I didn't care WHAT it looked like, as long as it did what I wanted. If I realised there would still be an Amiga community in 2004, and that people would pay half decent money for mint condition miggies, then I would have left them well alone. Well the A500 anyway. I PPC'd the A1200 in '98, as I was stunned in '98 to find there was still an Amiga community, and that upgrades for the Amiga A1200 were even being produced.

My bad, and I apologise.

Offline Richter

• Show only replies by Richter
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2004, 01:18:26 AM »
Personally i have three expanded A1200's on one single desk. One in a tower but the other two with peculiar home-made wooden boxes containing PSU and drives etc.

On a desk next to it, i have an A4000T and a A500+, with various expansions.

Between these, on top of them, on the floor and even on the walls there is cables, cables and more cables. And the occational harddrive or expansionboard. Plus some of the stuff i have bought and are trying to get to work, and the random soldering iron lying around here and there.

That is the way I like it :)

Anyway, that's nothing compared to the table in the cellar where my two BBC Micro's are placed. Now THAT is a mess :)

Offline Wibbly

• Show only replies by Wibbly
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2004, 03:44:55 PM »
There, now I don't feel bad about it. I've used wooden boxes to extend my Amiga before, but in the end I decided I liked the look of all the boards just hanging out. Plus it saved me dusting the rest of the room, as all the dust headed for the boards.