Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Google curing death?  (Read 11637 times)

Description:

Offline ciVic

• Show all replies
Re: Google curing death?
« on: May 07, 2014, 03:41:31 PM »
Oh wow now Google is working on that, so I would say I will live forever. The interesting thing is, there are many similiar companies that were or are very big. But all have one thing in common, they grow with one (max 2) revolutionary product. After a while you can see that they start buying many other smaller companies. This usually means, their one big product is shrinking and they try to find something else. Another revolutionary product. See Microsoft (DOS and later Windows and many things they've bought like Hotmail, Skype, etc.), Yahoo (search engine and many other smaller things they've bought), Facebook (they are currently buying like hell), Google (also buying like hell). For example Google, they have Google X, a very expensive research institution, but is there a new product? Google Glass seems to die before it is released, never saw a self driving car on the street yet or anything else made by Google X. So my opinion about this "news" is: yet another expensive but unsuccessful project.