Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Worst game in Amiga history?  (Read 7309 times)

Description:

Offline Tension

Re: Worst game in Amiga history?
« on: October 24, 2009, 06:08:54 PM »
Quote from: darksun9210;523474
uh huh, some good candidates there.
i got suckered into the rise of the robots hype. i believe primal rage was either comming out or just out or something, and fighters where all the rage.
i'd just got a brand new CD32 and wanted a fighter. oh Rise sucked so bad. secretly  i hung my head in shame at it's pretty graphics and video cut scenes, but at the time, i was young and reckless and in my "Amiga beats all down, fool" phase, so on the outside, it was this kicks arse!
plus. never buy a movie tie-in, or a franchise deal. MacDonalds Land anyone?

i agree 100 on Rise of the Robots, but how could you say that about McDonaldland - It was one of my favourite games on my mate`s NES.

Offline Tension

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 02:44:19 AM »
With Microcosm I think they literally put all their effort into the FMV side, thus neglecting gameplay to the detriment off all CD32 users who bought it thinking it was like that in-game.

But nope!!

Quote from: Trezzer;527215
Microcosm was one of the worst games I've played on Amiga. The graphics were brilliant and the intro was incredibly fun in a B-movie Robocop-ish kind of way, but the game? Holy cr*p that was bad.

Offline Tension

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 10:56:01 AM »
Quote from: amiga1260;527239

On the other hand: Rise of the Robots is a great game when you use a 68030 to play the game.

Even with an 040 it sucked big time.