Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is Software Hut Still open?  (Read 25472 times)

Description:

Offline amigadave

• Lifetime Member
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.EfficientByDesign.org
Re: Is Software Hut Still open?
« on: December 01, 2011, 08:52:04 AM »
Quote from: QuikSanz;669706
Hi All,

Been using them for close if not 15 years, Joe is good and will fill your order if he has/can get the equipment you need.

You may need to try a couple times. A mail then a call later works most times.

Chris

+1

I think I bought almost all of my earliest Amiga gear to expand my A1000 from Software Hut.  I am trying to remember the name of the lady there that I would correspond back and forth with to make the orders.  I also have dealt directly with Joe on a few items and never had a single problem.

Looking through their ads back during that time was fun.  There was always more Amiga gear and software than I could afford at that time, but it was fun to dream about getting some of it someday.

Now we are lucky to have any new gear or software available, but I am thankful for what we do have and try to support the remaining developers and hardware manufacturers as often as possible.

I just wrote to Joe to volunteer some help to update his website in exchange for a couple of his Amiga items (I would probably do it for free if he thinks that it is not worth giving me a couple of items from his stock).

We will see if he replies to my offer to help update and organize his site.
How are you helping the Amiga community? :)