Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I want an A1200  (Read 6636 times)

Description:

Offline MethuselasTopic starter

• Show all replies
I want an A1200
« on: March 15, 2005, 07:44:11 AM »
I'll take a desktop if I can get it, but if I can only get it, a mobo with 3.1 roms. If it came with a ram card or an accelerator, I would be even happier. I want to only spend about 100$ USD.

Thanks Everybody.

-M
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

• Show all replies
Re: I want an A1200
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 05:24:51 PM »
Oh, I should inform that I'm stateside, so I'd like an NTSC board if at all possible.

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2005, 05:49:17 PM »
I have mixed results with Software Hut.  I'd rather not have a tower, since I'm spending 400$ for a computer with no hard drive. I'm just looking for a simple desktop machine to play some old games. Amithlon just doesn't cut it anymore, when it comes to games. I want something that could play old games. I miss playing Bard's Tale and Ultima and Emu's suck. Admit it. We all know.

*runs and hides*

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2005, 06:40:33 PM »

mdma wrote:
Why not get a TV Tuner card for your Amithlon PC, and a cheap unexpanded A1200 off ebay.  Then you can feed the TV output from the 1200 into the tuner card and use AmithlonTV to display it on your monitor. You get the best of both worlds then. :-D

It doubles up as a cheap scandoubler too! ;-)

You know...I didn't even think of that... :-P