Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dir Me Up 3.81 released for AmigaOS 4.1  (Read 923 times)

Description:

Offline GlamesTopic starter

• Show only replies by Glames
    • http://www.boing-attitude.com
Dir Me Up 3.81 released for AmigaOS 4.1
« on: August 03, 2017, 12:53:59 PM »

Dir Me Up 3.81, the modern Amiga explorer, has been released for AmigaOS 4.1 computers!

Dir Me Up, a software to explore and manipulate files, links and drawers of your Amiga.

What's new
- Software / "Upgrade" item added in the "Project" menu to download the latest version available.
- GUI / You can now choose to not display the buttons panel.
- GUI - Buttons Panel / You can now choose buttons you want to display and their sizes.
- GUI / You can now choose to not display the preview panel.
- GUI / Spacing between different parts increased .
- Drawer browsing / If several drawers are selected, the first one is scanned in the current window and the next ones in other "Dir Me Up" windows.
- Drawer browsing / If the [Ctrl] key is pressed while browsing, the selected drawer is opened in another "Dir Me Up" window.
- Drawer creation / The drawer(s) created are now automatically selected.
- Bookmarks / Notification modified if the volume panel is not display.
- Browsing / If a "path" button that no longer existed was clicked, an error window was displayed over and over: fixed.
- Browsing / If a Bookmark that no longer existed was clicked, an error window was displayed over and over: fixed.
- Browsing / Update was always done on the last level of the path, even if an intermediate "path" button was clicked: fixed.
- Browsing / Volumes Update created a single "path" button with all included levels: fixed.
- List view / The following informations are now centered: size, date, type and extension.
- Icon view / Better use of the width of the window.
- Icon view / If a partially visible element is selected, a repositioning is now performed to see it completely.
- Icon view / Astride thumbnails of the last visible line were sometimes not displayed: fixed.
- View without panel volumes / If you clicked on the parent of an assign, "path" buttons click did not work then: fixed.
- "Workbench" view / If several volumes, assigns or bookmarks are selected, the first one is explored in the current window and the next ones in other "Dir Me Up" windows.
- "Workbench" view / If the [Ctrl] key is pressed while scanning volumes, assigns or bookmarks, they are opened in other "Dir Me Up" windows.
- "Workbench" view / If the selected bookmark had a "multi-levels" path , the path buttons were not all drawn: fixed.
- Script running / If a script "shortcut" button was unchecked, the button was not removed from the buttons pannel: fixed.
- Script running / When removing the first script, the following script was not selected: fixed.
- Internal viewer / After deleting an image, the displayed image rank was no longer the correct one: fixed.
- Internal viewer / When copying several images and then examining under the viewer, only one image was counted in the total indicated: fixed.
- AmigaOS 4.1 FE specific / If the mouse pointer is over the list of elements without any selection, the "Location" pop-up menu is displayed (previously the main menu) when right-clicking.
- AmigaOS 4.1 FE specific / The size of menu icons can now be set.
- AmigaOS 4.1 FE specific / "Wb" menu was displayed at the same time as the "Paste" one: fixed.
- Localization / Swedish translations added.
- Localization / Italian and Spanish translations improved.

As usual, this update is free for all registered users and has been sent to them. Don't forget to add our e-mail in your adress book to avoid the SPAM filter. If you didn't get it, contact us.

A video of the 3.02 update is online.

A tutorial is available online in English or Greek.

More details on our website.

You can download a demo (3.02) allowing (only) browsing
here or there.

Dir Me Up, improve your Amiga!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 09:05:15 PM by eliyahu »
Glames / Boing Attitude :)
Amiga friendly software editor
http://www.boing-attitude.com

Offline magnetic

• Show only replies by magnetic
Re: Dir Me Up 3.81 released for AmigaOS 4.1
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 09:13:31 AM »
Thank you for your continued development!
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz
Quad Boot:Reg. MorphOS | OS4.1 U4 |Ubuntu GNU-Linux | MacOS X

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

Commodore CDTV: 68010 | ECS | 9mb Ram | SCSI -TV | 3.9 Rom | Developer EPROMs

Offline klx300r

• Amiga 1000+AmigaOne X1000
    • Show only replies by klx300r
    • http://mancave-ramblings.blogspot.ca/
Re: Dir Me Up 3.81 released for AmigaOS 4.1
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 09:13:41 PM »
wow so many updates lately...much appreciated ! :pint::banana:
--- www.mancave-ramblings.blogspot.ca ---
  -AspireOS.com & Amikit- Amiga for your netbook-
***X1000- I BELIEVE *** :angel:

Offline GlamesTopic starter