Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amigakit and their customer service...  (Read 43404 times)

Description:

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Re: Amigakit and their customer service...
« on: April 01, 2011, 12:13:19 AM »
Hi,

@everyone,

Wow!!!

At this point in time I don't think it is Amigakits fault that the drive didn't work, I think it is all these MFG's that design cases that are not in line with a regular case, in other words they have to specialize their case just because it is Amiga. They don't make their systems so you can put a regular drive. So if I was painkiller I would be writing to Infinity towers asking them why their case is so darned specialized. I built my tower with an old PC server case. Have 2 different drives in it, and didn't have to jump through hoops are curse at dealers about parts.

and

I guess I am a pervert, because dremels and skillsaws  give me a hart thumping experience.

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 12:19:58 AM »
Quote from: motrucker;625353
To try to stay on topic - Amigakit is the best Amiga store we have. By any standard they are good, and their customer service is beyond reproach. They get my vote, and my business...

Hi,

I used to do all my business with Software Hut, but it seems like the last three orders I put in my email was returned.

Anybody know if they are still in business.

If so they should upgrade their site.

smerf

by the way, I have done business with both Amigakit and Red, both have fine and fast service.

but before you buy rtfa (read the frappin ad) and if you are not sure send them an email, they always answer.
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 02:09:33 AM »
Hi,

@Painkiller

HMMMM! did you know that Sony is the only floppy drive maker still making Floppy Drives, but from what I heard they might quit this year.  So where does that leave us Amiga folks, better start buying floppy drives and storing them.

I guess I can't feel your pain PainKiller, because I am so used to modifying my Amiga, that dremels are a must. Hey this hobby is very frustrating, you have to modify cases, everything you do, you have to think, measure, modify, saw, hammer, solder, crunch, nibble, weld, clean, scream, and then try again.

You must be a Mac user, everything has it's place and must fit right. Well Mac user welcome to Amiga, who knows maybe one of these days you will learn how to use tools and modify stuff.

Thank you AmigaKit, people just don't understand that what you sell works for the description, anything else you buy it for well have fun modding.  It is what it is and that is all that it is.

smerf
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:12:08 AM by smerf »

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 02:17:53 AM »
Hi,

@Franko,

If you bought something from the USA it was probably made in China or Taiwan anyways. The only thing America manufactures anymore is crooked politicians and dishonest judges and lawyers (no change for lawyers).
Good to see that you are still around, hang in there and give the moderators a Scottish Moon.

smerf

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2012, 02:20:17 AM »
Quote from: som99;706496
Nice necroing ;) Answering a post that is over 3 years old ^^

What you talking about som99, if it is three years old why is it up on the board?

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2012, 02:23:22 AM »
Hi,

Oh man didn't even notice the date, all of that typing for naught,

Will I ever live this down.

Must of been a joke by Karlos, I blame him for everything.

smerf