Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Yeahronimo Media Ventures Announces Merger With Tensleep Technologies  (Read 2300 times)

Description:

Offline redrumloaTopic starter

• Original Omega User
    • Show only replies by redrumloa
Yeahronimo Media Ventures Inc. (YMV), a private company and leading creator of digital media services and software, today announced it has entered into a contract to merge with Tensleep Technologies, Inc. . Tensleep Technologies is a majority owned subsidiary of Tensleep Corporation , Austin, Texas, a business and corporate development company.

The shareholders of Yeahronimo Media Ventures, Inc., a Delaware corporation, have sold the Company to Tensleep Technologies, Inc. in exchange for newly issued stock of Tensleep Technologies, such that the prior stockholders of Tensleep Technologies, including the formerly dominant stockholder Tensleep Corporation, now hold only a 7 percent interest in Tensleep Technologies. A Colorado corporation, Tensleep Technologies intends shortly to change its name to Yeahronimo, Inc., and a new ticker symbol is expected to be announced.

Consumers have used the services of YMV since it was founded in 2001 to find, play, purchase and manage digital content, including music, video and games. In addition, broadcasters, network operators, media companies and enterprises use YMV products and services to create and deliver digital media to PCs and consumer electronics devices.

YMV is a pioneer in the development of technology for the transmission of digital media over the Internet and has used its technology to create a large base of consumers, network operators, and content owners who use YMV products and services to create, send and receive paid content. YMV will continue to create, package and market digital content directly to consumers and will supply the underlying technology and business-to-business services to content owners, enterprises and network operators.

"Our objective is to become a major player for full digital content and distribution as well as downloads with internationally known brand names through our exclusive brand, Commodore," said Mike Freni, President. Yeahronimo Media Ventures was originally founded in The Netherlands and its corporate headquarters is now in Beverly Hills, CA.

(The statements in this news release that are not historical facts or statements of current status are forward-looking statements [as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995] that involve risk and uncertainties. Actual results may differ widely.)

For further information please contact: Mike Freni, President of Yeahronimo Media Ventures Inc., +1-213-379-0540. Yeahronimo Media Ventures Inc.

CONTACT: Mike Freni, President of Yeahronimo Media Ventures Inc.,+1-213-379-0540

Source: boerse.de and comp.sys.cbm
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!

Offline Ilwrath

Re: Yeahronimo Media Ventures Announces Merger With Tensleep
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2005, 09:14:49 PM »
Uhm... ok, but what does a fairly standard looking merger press release have to do with C= or Amiga?

note: I'm not trying to be snarky or something... I'm really wondering why we should be interested.  Is there something I'm missing, here?

Offline Orjan

• Show only replies by Orjan
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2005, 09:16:17 PM »
Yeahronimo recently bought the Commodore name.. I guess thats why its listed as news here...
\\"Memory is like an orgasm. It\\\'s a lot better if you don\\\'t have to fake it.\\"
- Seymore Cray, on virtual memory.

Offline odin

• Colonization had Galleons
    • Show only replies by odin
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2005, 12:11:23 AM »
@ilwrath:
The very C= logo on your racing car avatar is now indeed owned by Geronimo :-).

Offline redrumloaTopic starter

• Original Omega User
    • Show only replies by redrumloa
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2005, 02:03:26 PM »
Umm no offense llwrath, but dud you even read the press release? ;-)

"Our objective is to become a major player for full digital content and distribution as well as downloads with internationally known brand names through our exclusive brand, Commodore," said Mike Freni, President. Yeahronimo Media Ventures was originally founded in The Netherlands and its corporate headquarters is now in Beverly Hills, CA.
Someone has to state the obvious and that someone is me!

Offline BigBenAussie

• Show only replies by BigBenAussie
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2005, 06:32:15 PM »
Arrrgh....I wish Yeahronimo and KMOS would talk..... My guess is that KMOS wants to use Amigas as delivery mechanisms for digital content as that's the business Garry Hare has been in for quite a while and the reason KMOS bought a networking company.

A partnership or merger betwen KMOS and Yeahronimo would be great as we would see the re-uniting of the two brands once more....

Funny if Yeahronimo already own KMOS.... HA... With all the changing of hands that went on last year I would hardly be surprised any more.... Aren't we overdue for a revelation. :-D

Ok. Going back to my happy place now.

Offline Ilwrath

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2005, 08:41:03 PM »
@odin -
The very C= logo on your racing car avatar is now indeed owned by Geronimo

Ahh... and they then merged with Tensleep.  ok.  Sounds like a dot-com bust waiting to happen, but at least I see the connection, now.

@redrumloa -
"Our objective is to become a major player for full digital content and distribution as well as downloads with internationally known brand names through our exclusive brand, Commodore," said Mike Freni

I will admit that I only quickly read the boring PRs and, honestly, I parsed it as "blah blah blah boring market hopes" said Commodore Mike Freni.  I thought it strange to have a military Commodore speaking of a company, but hey, why not?  :lol:

Offline DonnyEMU

• Show only replies by DonnyEMU
    • http://blog.donburnett.com
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2005, 10:25:34 PM »
If you wanna know about Commodore, I suggest you go to their official website..

http://www.commodoreworld.com
======================================
Don Burnett Developer
http://blog.donburnett.com
don@donburnett.com
======================================