Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lotus 2 II and Lotus 3 III A1200 Fixed Version  (Read 8008 times)

Description:

Offline mattsellTopic starter

• Show all replies
Lotus 2 II and Lotus 3 III A1200 Fixed Version
« on: August 30, 2005, 11:17:11 AM »
I have been looking everywhere for an A1200 version of Lotus 2 and 3. All the .adf's I've found are the A500 version and the Whdload version is the same, this is fine for Lotus 2 but Lotus 3 is the problem. In 2 player, Lotus 3 runs slower and the track looks like it goes backwards.

I know that Magnetic Fields created an A1200 fixed version for these two games because, way back when, I bought Lotus Triolgy and sent the disks back to Gremlin to get the A1200 versions.

A1200 fixed version of lotus 3, is the one I really need, the game runs the same speed in 2 player as in 1 player mode - smooth track/frame update.

Please, please someone help, I don't mind ADF, copies or originals.

Please get in contact with me, thanks.

• Show all replies
Re: Lotus 2 II and Lotus 3 III A1200 Fixed Version
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 03:02:50 PM »
Not sure, but I know you need a CD32 Joypad to play it (and a CD32 Emulator I believe).

Clebin --> Glad you remember it too, what a great version it was, much improved. Shame you haven't got it either.

To add to Clebins point you will know you have the 1200 version if it loads on an A1200 with just the disks, The original A500 version just crashes.

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 09:14:48 AM »
Its been a long time since I opened this thread!

I now have an original version of Lotus 3 fixed for A1200 (no AGA grahpics of course). It comes on 2 disks.

Framerate update is much better than any whdload version I can find in 2 players.

Is it easy to make adf disks from the originals. Anyone point me to a tutorial so I might be able to do it?

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 07:59:59 PM »
Many thanks for the uploads. I will try them when I can probably not for the next 2 weeks as its a bit busy . Will also try to make a whdload version as well because the version I have is A500 slow scrolling 2 player.

I'm hoping these disk work it will be brill.