Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Inviyya - shmup (boxed) preorder started, download available  (Read 5900 times)

Description:

Offline BozzerBigD

I think this needs some rethinking of sound effects and music. Ship explosion effect missing? Reshoot R set the bar for music. I think this is halfway house between T-Zero AGA which has better graphics and Reshoot R which is a great challenge and gameplay! I also think Apidya (admittedly ECS) nails everything you’re trying to do so this needs some polish to get my interest. Soz.

Nice attempt though as I hear the developer taught himself Protracker to get music on this game! Good effort! Sadly, we are not in 1983 anymore and to my ears the music needs more attention and the sound doesn’t do justice to the parallax graphics. There must be the option for an alternate soundtrack? An AGA release target would have been better IMHO plus get a sound guy on board. For 1MB OCS target it’s an amazing achievement though!
"Art challenges technology. Technology inspires the art."

John Lasseter, Co-Founder of Pixar Animation Studios

Offline BozzerBigD

Re: Inviyya - shmup (boxed) preorder started, download available
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 11:23:05 PM »
... reminds me of X-Out but that had a cool secondary attack and shop between levels. Great Zip Stick game.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2021, 11:23:39 PM by BozzerBigD »
"Art challenges technology. Technology inspires the art."

John Lasseter, Co-Founder of Pixar Animation Studios