Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: C-A Acquisition Corp. vs. Hyperion Ent.  (Read 11798 times)

Description:

Offline OlafS3

Re: C-A Acquisition Corp. vs. Hyperion Ent.
« on: December 03, 2019, 11:56:46 AM »
How ridiculous.

Indeed you are.

Presumably you are not planning to do any free work for Microsoft, does that mean you are threatening them? If I volunteered at some charity for a while and then stopped would I be threatening them? I am not anyone's slave.

Nice try. Currently you're doing free work on AmigaOS, your threat is to cease if it's legal owner gains control of it's development.

And yes, a person can threaten to withdraw from something if they don't get their way, that's what you did. (Once I did work at a charity shop, ran the whole place with only one other person each day, threatened to leave if the manager didn't get building repaired. He got it repaired.)

You're already quite comfortable with the life of a slave, allowing master hermans to keep all the income your hard work creates. Meanwhile, your feared Cloanto would pay you for it.

Are you a house elf from harry potter or something?

@Minuous

What is your motivation to work for a commercial entity for free?

I can understand people doing that in a open source project or (in case of morphos team members) if they benefit to a certain degree but I do not understand it in case of  a commercial project someone else keeps the money
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 11:58:25 AM by OlafS3 »