Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: If Genesi owned the rights to Amiga IP  (Read 15684 times)

Description:

Offline Hooligan_DCS

• Show all replies
Re: If Genesi owned the rights to Amiga IP
« on: May 03, 2003, 10:00:54 AM »
@Kurt

Why do you feel the need to make Attacks against Amiga Inc. Eyetech,Hyperion.

Who have attacked Hypersion or Eyetech from MorphOS users? I know no-one, and that includes myself. What you said yourself, only proofs that Amiga Inc. have made even the involved companies look bad.

Offline Hooligan_DCS

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2003, 11:46:15 AM »
@Z5
This is a big statement you are making there. Just dig up some of the discussions here and on ANN. The mud throwing between the two parties has been so big that i somehow feel that you forgot reality there for a moment. And yes, i mean between morphos and hyperion/eyetech.
---------------------
Are you sure they are all MorphOS "fans" (if somebody wants to call them so :) ?
I stand behind what I said: No-one I know comes to my mind now who has been spreading mud about Eyetech and Hyperion.
Critisized maybe, not mudded. And there is nothing wrong in critisizing.

Don't mix those anonymous cowards at ann.lu as MOS users.

Offline Hooligan_DCS

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2003, 02:05:51 PM »
@Z5
>Oh yes, i'm sure. And that really is the part that i never understood about MorphOs / Pegasos users. You should all be the happiest people because you have the platform you wanted in your hands, you can use it, there should be a lot of activity going on in forums, there is always the pleasure of new and better MorphOs versions (1.3 allready), new programs coming out, the Pegasos 2 coming...
-----------------------
I am happy, but I want to be happier. My "work" as beta tester has just begun and I want MOS to be my kind of OS. If I can help to make it true or even help it towards this, by reporting bugs, suggesting features or code something, I will do it. Will do the same thing for OS4, allthough I doubt my word is not going to be very seriously taken by Hyperion :-)
But for a long time I can say I am actually having fun with the computer. It's not just a tool anymore. Reminds me of days when I got my first A500 and used it a long time, then a 21mb harddrive, supraturbo, action replay and so on.
---------------------------  

>So why bother about AmigaInc, OS4 or anything like that? Why spend so much negative energy towards nothing that should interest you anymore (speaking in terms of users that aren't interested in OS4).
------------------------
1) I am part of Amiga community, like it or not.
2) Forums would be very boring if everybody would just think the same about everything
3) I like to argue ;-)  

And I doubt there is a person NOT interested in OS4. Hands up :-)

Offline Hooligan_DCS

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2003, 06:00:12 PM »
The finnish Amiga users club members have about fifteen Pegasos's, and one AmigaOne I am aware of. I am not 100% sure about that one AmigaOne owner even :)