Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game identification request  (Read 549 times)

Description:

Offline ChunderTopic starter

Game identification request
« on: August 26, 2005, 01:24:10 PM »
Someone has posted the following question over at Ask Metafilter - anyone here got any ideas? Doesn't ring any bells with me...

A puzzle game played on a "board" constructed of blocks and tubes, very similar in look and concept to Marble Madness.

The difference: You were 1 of 4(?) selectable characters in a little floating, chugging car who had to maneuvre around the board solving puzzles(?) and gain access to large glass funnel entrances which would then sook you in, squash you, and fire you down glass pipes to the next area of the game. I remember being highly impressed with the animation at those parts. In fact both the graphics and animation were of a high standard at the time.

The game was like Marble Madness with elements of those puzzles where you turn mirrors to face each other at angles and guide a lazer through a maze. That's about all I can remember, I'm sure it was a game in it's own right rather than "Marble Madness 6" or "Extreme Marble Madness."
Pimp My Amiga  8-)

Offline ChunderTopic starter

Re: Game identification request
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 01:39:11 PM »
OK, sorted - it was Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters, apparently! :-)
Pimp My Amiga  8-)