Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga org changing ?  (Read 2199 times)

Description:

Offline Targhan

• Show all replies
    • http://www.geocities.com/targhan_aga
Re: Amiga org changing ?
« on: August 12, 2003, 05:12:10 AM »
Let me state for the record that jac-whatever-cd is a known troll from amiga-news.de, and has attacked me personally here on several occations. I created the editorial news topic, and am thinking of further changing it to the "Sections" so that we can simply post a news item stating that a new "editorial" has been posted.

In my defence, I will only state that I have a zero toleration policy for people attacking myself, moderators, or administrators.  I have defended several of the administration of Amiga.org, and will continue to do so.  As others will tell you, my bans are usually not permanant. All it takes is an email *usually* for the member to come back.  If you doubt this, ask Kees or redrumloa.  

About the posting itself.  Well, read the introduction Bradd Webb gave again.  I hope I would have the same gut reaction to an institution condemning AROS's existance as I did to this.  Remember, Bradd Webb didn't just say "being at a show," but effectively asked users not to support a given solution. (Which ruined an otherwise good AmiWest report.)

The whole ship is not going downhill, and Wayne hasn't left.  He is still around, and if what i posted as news was too much--he would have called me on it.
Regards,
Targhan

Offline Targhan

• Show all replies
    • http://www.geocities.com/targhan_aga
Re: Amiga org changing ?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2003, 05:49:27 AM »
I got "outvoted" for the creation of a new "editorial" item.  It's that simple.  There will be a new place for it later, but where is going to be another thing altogether.  I suspect we will have a special place for editorials that is neither in the forums or as news.  The same general location as used for reviews and interviews.
Regards,
Targhan