Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The krystal  (Read 9410 times)

Description:

Offline Mickey

• Show all replies
Re: The krystal
« on: October 24, 2002, 12:47:05 AM »
I'm with you Paul, KennyR is really a broken record. I think I mentioned this before, but here goes: KennyR, are you really saying you have NO nor you have had ANY mp3's on your computer or any kind of illegal software ever? Gimme a break...lame...

Ps. I'm not condoling working Amiga into ground at all, in fact everyone should contribute to anything Amiga, but this game he's asking for is vapor and has no more ties to Amiga that we currently all support. Person offering it for 5 dollars is a pretty good deal too if you are really wanting the game.  :-D

Offline Mickey

• Show all replies
Re: The krystal
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2002, 11:37:45 PM »

All my software is bought and paid for, and if I want to listen to music, I get the CD. For those warez boys out there who want to know how they can do the same - get a job.

You are so noble aren't you. If you think anyone believes your comp is totally clean and your cd collection is and it ALWAYS was free of illegal mp3s from begining you are insane. EVERYTHING YOU HAVE OR HAVE EVER HAD IS LEGAL (go beyond media files and software)??? yeah right :-o again hypocrite you are...