Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A-EON Technology Acquires Amiga.org  (Read 29049 times)

Description:

Offline nicholas

Re: A-EON Technology Acquires Amiga.org
« on: June 12, 2014, 04:06:39 PM »
I have only one question.  For what specific purpose did A-Eon acquire Amiga.org?
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 07:34:57 PM »
Quote from: kickstart;766339
Have you received any answer for your question?

Not yet.
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 10:04:28 PM »
Quote from: amigakit;766351
@nicholas

Please refer to the Press Release:

Amiga.org is regarded as having the potential to be developed as the premier hub of Amiga support knowledge and community discussion.  It could be a wonderful resource to all Amiga users whatever "flavour" they prefer.  I have already stated this in the other thread, so I am not sure if you read my comments.

I did, but you are running a business not a charity so there must be a commercial purpose. How do you plan to make money from this place? Obviously plastering the place with as many advertising platforms as possible like during the rule of the previous owner is not your style and I thank you for it. :)

Offline nicholas

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 06:53:48 PM »
Quote from: haywirepc;766463
Wait and see? Go look at the major editing of my post just now?

Apparently, you can no longer have any opinion that is not shared by the people selling os4 or the x1000.

Why was my post even edited? This is ridiculous. Can't say you don't like os4 or ppc now already?  Now this site just took a major turn for the worse...

The censorship begins already?

Who in God's name is mikeymike? I've been here since the beginning and not seen him before.

Is he a new moderator?

Offline nicholas

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 01:03:13 AM »
Quote from: mikeymike;766470
3k posts and this is the first time you've seen me?  New moderator, no.  I just haven't been around for a while and responded to a reported post.

Sorry, age is obviously degenerating my grey matter! :/

Offline nicholas

Re: But ask yourselves: WHY?
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 01:16:08 AM »
Quote from: Boot_WB;766515
Careful now! :)

Down with that sorta ting!

Offline nicholas

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 01:40:21 AM »
Quote from: commodorejohn;766528
It's widely known that the U.S. government hired Stanley Kubrick to fake the moon landing. It was just that Kubrick was such an infamous perfectionist that he did it on the Moon.

Yes, he even bought the silence of all the Soviet Space Program employees who were watching the American moon landing.

I believe he paid them with potatos and Jack Daniels.

Offline nicholas

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2014, 11:13:22 AM »
Someone was asking where the 50 Latest Posts link had vanished to from the front page.

http://Amiga.org/index.php?pageid=50latest