Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Several PPC cards on Amibench  (Read 33844 times)

Description:

Offline Orjan

• Show all replies
Re: Several PPC cards on Amibench
« on: July 28, 2004, 09:39:01 PM »

So you wanna go Ghandi on his ass? :)

( Passive resistance )
\\"Memory is like an orgasm. It\\\'s a lot better if you don\\\'t have to fake it.\\"
- Seymore Cray, on virtual memory.

Offline Orjan

• Show all replies
Re: Several PPC cards on Amibench
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2004, 06:45:54 AM »
Ghandi 2 rocks... Maybe you should go at him Conan the librarian style? :)

Anyway, to contribute to the thread, I have been scammed aswell. Not on e-bay, but a local guy here in Sweden. He cheated me out of ~700 €. He went to court and my claim, together with 52 or so others, got him convicted to pay everyone their money back. Since I didn´t get it from him, I filed a report with "Repo" ( Not sure what the english word is, but the guys that go after you if you owe a lot of money to someone. Not bikers, but the legal institution ) and they said that he didn´t have anything of value.

He has scammed hundreds of people on more than 40.000€ alltogether, but the PTB can´t touch him... All the money is probably on an account that isn´t in his name. He has a car, but they can´t touch it, since its registered to his mom, or whatever... Hate that guy... He makes a fortune on some poor {bleep}s, but he never has to pay anything back...
\\"Memory is like an orgasm. It\\\'s a lot better if you don\\\'t have to fake it.\\"
- Seymore Cray, on virtual memory.