Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Several PPC cards on Amibench  (Read 33683 times)

Description:

Offline Morley

• Show all replies
Re: Several PPC cards on Amibench
« Reply #14 from previous page: June 19, 2004, 05:42:42 PM »

Acill wrote:

Morley wrote:

Remember, -Germany is definetly _not_ a banana republic, I would be very surprised if mr. Binder or whoever he is gets away with this in the end. Maybe he has spent all your money and it can't be recovered, but at least he'll get busted.

Dont be so quick to assume. DCE has got away with the exact same thing, only in reverse. They took cards and never fixed them and kept them all. The numbers they have is far more money then these 10 cards you all are talking of. I know of 25 from Software Hut here in the US alone. I sent a letter out myself to the local police in DCE's town and got nothing back other then asking for more information, and then nothing again.

Uargh...why is it always really big bad guys that always get away? The german police never forget about my speeding-tickets...two more and I'll loose my permit to drive in Germany  :lol:
Lame signature removed by moderator.

Offline Morley

• Show all replies
Re: Several PPC cards on Amibench
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2004, 05:21:18 PM »

CU_AMiGA wrote:
So we are just going to sit back and let this geezer get away with this mass murder?! :pissed:

Don't sit back. Call the police in Albstadt every day and ask them what is happening. Pester them. Every bl**dy day.

If you act like you don't care, (ie. send a letter and then  just do the waiting game), they're gonna put the case in a drawer and forget about it. You _have_ to be annoying in order to get them to work on a headache
 like this case.
Lame signature removed by moderator.